The hospitality was superb and accommodations exceptional. We went for our Honeymoon and stayed 5 nights. All the staff was very accommodating, especially Heather and Terri! They helped us plan our tours which made it very seamless. It was pretty incredible to see how the entire Island works together to accommodate tourists. We spent a lot of time seeing the sites, but it was nice coming back to the resort and relaxing. The full kitchen made it a lot easier for us, as we cooked a lot of our own meals. When we ate at the little bar/grill we really enjoyed the food, especially the burrito bites. Chico (one of the resort dogs) accompanied us for breakfast on our porch every morning making us feel right at home. Definitely recommend staying here, Ya Mon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away among tropical fauna and turquoise waters, White Sands Cove Resort sits 2.5 miles north of San Pedro, on the Island of Ambergris Caye. Just off the coast of Belize, our cozy boutique resort is tastefully defined by its unique balance of tranquility and adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your White Sands Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Sands Cove Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel White Sands Cove
- White Sands Cove Resort Belize/San Pedro