“Just what we needed!”
Review of Asian Garden Day Spa - CLOSED

Asian Garden Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: We provide Professional Massage Therapy treatments, body scrubs, body wraps, Reflexology and Manicure and Pedicure. Our therapists have a minimum of seven years experience and are mature, intuitive individuals.
Reviewed 1 March 2012

My husband and I both had massages at Asian Garden. The atmosphere was great, the massages were excellent.

There are newer reviews for Asian Garden Day Spa

Reviewed 9 February 2012

Very experienced Therapists work there excellent massage!

Reviewed 2 January 2012

Owner is very nice. Got waxing done here. US prices. Spa for massage looked amazing, but didn't get one. Definitely will next time.

Reviewed 1 December 2011

My wife and I went to Asian Garden Spa based on a recommendation from locals and we were not disappointed. While the lack of a website (which is supposed to be rectified soon) made it difficult for us to book an appointment, we were extremely happy once we got there. The noise from the street is easily tuned out and the space is beautifully designed. I wish we had gotten there a few minutes early just to hang out in the garden and enjoy it. I had a deep tissue massage (which I get quite frequently at home) and my masseuse really knew what she was doing. She was especially adept at using pressure points to help relax muscles (I know - not a usual technique with deep tissue - but it felt darn good!). I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 25 November 2011

Great staff, facilities and ambience. Highly recommended