“A nice way to wind down the day”
Review of Asian Garden Day Spa - CLOSED

Asian Garden Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: We provide Professional Massage Therapy treatments, body scrubs, body wraps, Reflexology and Manicure and Pedicure. Our therapists have a minimum of seven years experience and are mature, intuitive individuals.
Reviewed 10 April 2008

My wife and I did the couples massage at Asian Garden in early April. The facility is very nice and clean. You do the couples massage outside in the courtyard (you are surrounded by a high stucco wall). We opted for the latest appointment they had, which was at 6:30 or 7:00 in the evening. They did a good job of setting the "mood" and boh masseuse (sp?) were very good. A truly unique experience to lay outside and star at the vibrant stars directly over your head. My only suggestion would be to make sure and schedule your massage not on a Friday or Saturday night, as their is a lot of late evening traffic which can be heard inside the "compound". We got that advice from another couple at the resort (and we had laready observed this ourselves), and scheduled ours for the middle of the week and had no problems.

1  Thank Squid28

Reviewed 26 February 2008

Okay, I'll admit...I'M A SPA JUNKIE! I've tried to get my husband to join me for years in getting a massage and thought I'd surprise him during our romantic getaway with a couples massage. I read through Trip Advisor about Asian Garden's couples massage and thought if he's going to succumb anywhere, Belize would be the best place to do it...nobody would know and it would be just the two of us, etc. When we arrived at the spa my husband was visibly upset. The owner was very patient and even joked about it being private; just the two of us, the two massage therapists, and various satellite cameras. My husband didn't crack a smile. Personally, when I saw the massage tables and the hanging lanterns and the stars and heard the music I was impressed. We were ushered into a changing room where my husband continued to show resistance but acquiesced finally (Guys can really pout!). The two girls were amazing. I really didn't expect such a great massage, but afterwards the owner came back with his wife and their two dogs and my husband was fill of smiles and praise. I told him he couldn't take either of the girls home. I was curious about another offering, their Thai massage. Brian, one of the owners, trained in Thailand and a few days after our couples massage I came back for the Thai massage. Now the problem is I'm hooked on Thai massage, and I think I've converted my husband into a spa junkie, as well. The Thai massage was unlike anything I'd ever experienced before and felt more invigorated at the end. I couldn't believe all the hype I'd read about this place. It's really special and the whole experience made me feel Buddhaful.

Reviewed 24 February 2008

I highly recommend the couple massage under the stars! Both my husband and I really enjoyed the massage and the ginger tea when we were done. I liked it so much that a couple of days later I went back for a Thia Massage - I loved the stretching and I had lots of energy for the rest of the day.

Reviewed 24 December 2007

Came to Asian Garden Day Spa based on the review here and was not disappointed! We booked the starlight couples massage and it was incredibly relaxing and beautiful. The courtyard in which they give the massages is really beautiful and a welcome escape from the busy streets of the island. Carmen and her husband were very nice in offering us ginger tea afterward and had a great conversation, exchanging our traveling stories! This place is a definite stop if you are in San Pedro...

4  Thank UTgirl0224
See more reviews
Reviewed 28 March 2007

Thanks to tripadvisor my husband and I learned about Asian Garden Day Spa. We had the most wonderful experience there. We booked the twilight couple's massage and it was truly the best massage experience I've ever had -- even better than the couple's massage we had on the beach in Maui. Their courtyard is lovely and the massages were great! It was amazing looking up at the moon and stars while being massaged. They had a fun shower for us to use at the end and then we were off to the dinner reservation they so kindly arranged for us. We will definitely return!

11  Thank LNV123