“asian garden spa - facials”
Review of Asian Garden Day Spa - CLOSED

Asian Garden Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: We provide Professional Massage Therapy treatments, body scrubs, body wraps, Reflexology and Manicure and Pedicure. Our therapists have a minimum of seven years experience and are mature, intuitive individuals.
Reviewed 13 July 2008

I had done a review earlier this month complaining about a facial I received. My hair is blond and it seems some of the product colored some of my hair around the ears. I was pretty upset and emailed asian garden after I returned home and wrote this review.
They contacted me and have tried to make amends which I am very appreciative of. Besides the hair thing, the spa is beautiful with a nice courtyard and lovely products. I had the pearl facial, which had a scent that was really wonderful. My face did feel more supple after the facial. I would suggest to ask what is included in each facial before you choose which one is best for you.
The husband and wife team are very friendly and the prices are reasonable.

1  Thank jenniferd159

Reviewed 19 June 2008

Thanks to Trip Advisor I've fallen upon Asian Garden Day Spa. We checked out a number of the other places on the island and chose Asian Garden because it was exceptionally clean, stunningly beautiful, and a warm reception. My sister and I came for a spa package while the boys were out fishing. The two therapists were so professional and I couldn't believe we were in Belize! The massages were first rate, and they offer a good range of different facials. They went above and beyond the call of duty. Our treatments were delayed by about 15 minutes because the previous clients were late...so the girls threw in reflexology with their compliments! They're right near town and the only negative is that the refused to get in our suitcases and come home with us! We'll be back.

2  Thank CammyMac
Reviewed 10 April 2008

My wife and I did the couples massage at Asian Garden in early April. The facility is very nice and clean. You do the couples massage outside in the courtyard (you are surrounded by a high stucco wall). We opted for the latest appointment they had, which was at 6:30 or 7:00 in the evening. They did a good job of setting the "mood" and boh masseuse (sp?) were very good. A truly unique experience to lay outside and star at the vibrant stars directly over your head. My only suggestion would be to make sure and schedule your massage not on a Friday or Saturday night, as their is a lot of late evening traffic which can be heard inside the "compound". We got that advice from another couple at the resort (and we had laready observed this ourselves), and scheduled ours for the middle of the week and had no problems.

1  Thank Squid28
Reviewed 26 February 2008

Okay, I'll admit...I'M A SPA JUNKIE! I've tried to get my husband to join me for years in getting a massage and thought I'd surprise him during our romantic getaway with a couples massage. I read through Trip Advisor about Asian Garden's couples massage and thought if he's going to succumb anywhere, Belize would be the best place to do it...nobody would know and it would be just the two of us, etc. When we arrived at the spa my husband was visibly upset. The owner was very patient and even joked about it being private; just the two of us, the two massage therapists, and various satellite cameras. My husband didn't crack a smile. Personally, when I saw the massage tables and the hanging lanterns and the stars and heard the music I was impressed. We were ushered into a changing room where my husband continued to show resistance but acquiesced finally (Guys can really pout!). The two girls were amazing. I really didn't expect such a great massage, but afterwards the owner came back with his wife and their two dogs and my husband was fill of smiles and praise. I told him he couldn't take either of the girls home. I was curious about another offering, their Thai massage. Brian, one of the owners, trained in Thailand and a few days after our couples massage I came back for the Thai massage. Now the problem is I'm hooked on Thai massage, and I think I've converted my husband into a spa junkie, as well. The Thai massage was unlike anything I'd ever experienced before and felt more invigorated at the end. I couldn't believe all the hype I'd read about this place. It's really special and the whole experience made me feel Buddhaful.