“Do The Sunset Massage!!!”
Review of Asian Garden Day Spa - CLOSED

Asian Garden Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: We provide Professional Massage Therapy treatments, body scrubs, body wraps, Reflexology and Manicure and Pedicure. Our therapists have a minimum of seven years experience and are mature, intuitive individuals.
Reviewed 2 April 2010

My new husband and I had the sunset couples massage. It was a wonderful experience! The little spa is beautifully appointed, and the tropical setting is lovely. Our massages were followed by a quiet glass of chardonnay on the patio where we had received our treatments. It was tranquil and intimate. The experience was everything a couples massage should be. In short, the Asian Garden Day Spa comes highly recommended by a long time massage therapist who has worked at world class spas.

Reviewed 6 April 2009

We visited Asian Garden Day Spa shortly after they opened in 2006 and we've been back every year as we bought a time share on the north island. We came initially for our honeymoon and experienced their couples massage which is the best we've experienced anywhere. We couldn't get in last year and tried a competitor nearby in a Belizean "strip mall" (It was disappointing...) I regret not having written a review earlier as we wanted to keep the place our little secret,, but it has become a "must do" you need to know about. Entering the garden is one of those transforming moments and to be able to spend an hour or two here is a highlight. Their therapists are as good as any I've tried and the services they offer are on par with a high end spa here in the States.

3  Thank MiamiTaz
Reviewed 6 December 2008

I did a girls trip to Belize and the hubby decided to surprise me when I got to the hotel. He had pre-paid for a treatment for me at the Asian Garden Day Spa. :)

When I got to the spa it was like entering a new world ... a more peaceful and tranquil world. I booked one of the first appointments of the day and I had the spa to myself. I don't really think this place ever gets too crowded. It's a very small spa maybe 4 treatment rooms at most. I think having a couples treatment here would be very romantic and was wishing that hubby was in Belize with me.

This is not the typical spa where they give you robes and slippers, the treatment just kind of starts in the treatment room and you undress and get under the covers.

The treatment was great, but I think the highlight would be the outdoor shower. It was cool to have that to myself and just take it all in.

Overall it was a great way to start the day. I was only able to snap one quick picture of the outdoor area before leaving. But trust me it is very gorgeous and Zen there.

3  Thank bebe624
Reviewed 22 October 2008

On our last day in San Pedro we were returning our golf cart to the airstrip and I noticed a sign for Asian Garden Spa, and that they were featured in Trip Advisor. I'd heard about Trip Advisor but hadn't become a member until now. We had a few hours before our flight back to Altanta so my girlfriend and I decided to skip (another) lunch of rice and beans and see if this place was any good. We asked about their Thai massage and one of the owners, Brian, explained that he had studied in Thailand and explained the Thai massage. My wife chose an hour of reflexology and I had the Thai massage. Thai massage gives the saying "It hurts so good" meaning. I'm an electrician and a pretty big guy, but I can say I've not really had such a good workout in a long time...and I didn't even have to do anything! Brian stretched me out like a noodle and it was one of the best massage experiences I ever had. I can't believe I found Thai massage in Belize, and I can't believe we found it on our last day! Don't make our mistake. Go there first! However, the massage was PERFECT before getting into a cramped airplane seat. I'll be back!

1  Thank AtlantaElectricMan
See more reviews
Reviewed 13 July 2008

I had done a review earlier this month complaining about a facial I received. My hair is blond and it seems some of the product colored some of my hair around the ears. I was pretty upset and emailed asian garden after I returned home and wrote this review.
They contacted me and have tried to make amends which I am very appreciative of. Besides the hair thing, the spa is beautiful with a nice courtyard and lovely products. I had the pearl facial, which had a scent that was really wonderful. My face did feel more supple after the facial. I would suggest to ask what is included in each facial before you choose which one is best for you.
The husband and wife team are very friendly and the prices are reasonable.

1  Thank jenniferd159