“I'm coming back to San Pedro for a massage!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sol Spa

Sol Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Sol Spa is a relaxing, artful space inspired by the sun, on Ambergris Caye, Belize. We are located in the center of town, just steps from the Caribbean Sea at the beautiful, Phoenix Resort. We are a full service day spa. Sol Spa caters to wedding parties and groups of all kinds. We specialize in every treatment we offer. Our massage therapists and estheticians are U.S. certified. Everyone is welcome!
Colorado Springs, Colorado
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“I'm coming back to San Pedro for a massage!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2013

My husband and I had tried to schedule an appointment with Black Orchid but they were out and the person in the tour place downstairs was supposed to be making appointments for them. She was very rude so we went to our back up plan, Sol Spa at the Phoenix House hotel. I am so glad they weren't in!!!

I have had lots of massages and my massage with Flora was by far the best I've ever had, no exaggeration! My husband didn't get the name of his therapist but he also said this was probably the best massage he's ever had. We both had 90 minute massages which were $125 (US) plus a tip. It's more pricey than other places in San Pedro but this was in a lovely setting, in an air conditioned room. Also you get a full 90 minutes of massage. It was well worth the money and we'll definitely go back. Thank you Flora!

Visited April 2013

Calgary
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Amazing massage”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2013

Probably the best massage I've ever had, and I have been to Wat Po and Sweden in search of a decent massage. The mani and pedi have survived much better than my usual in Calgary. Quite pricey but I am more used to European prices, than north American, hence the 4 not 5 stars.

Visited December 2012
Dallas, TX
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Great Spa”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2012

We went here for a couples massage. It's inside the Phoenix resort. The staff is very friendly and professional. The massage was great, one of the better ones I've had in a long time actually.

My wife had gotten sunburned a couple days before. They were also able to do a treatment for here that soothed her skin.

Visited July 2012
Avon, Ohio
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Loved this spa!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2012

I stayed at the phoenix resort for my honeymoon. Me and my husband went here...he had a deep tissue massage. I had a hair treatment and a body treatment.
Our services were incredible and everyone who worked there was so friendly.
It was heaven!

Visited January 2012
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“So relaxing and friendly!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2012

We had a couples massage that came with our honeymoon package at the Phoenix, and it did not disappoint. The two ladies who did it were both extremely friendly and expert. Oe of us had a gentle massage and the other a harder one, and we both came away refreshed and happy.

Visited September 2012