“Good group” 5 of 5 bubbles

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Good group”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

Guillermo was my dive master and I thought he did a great job with entertaining and pointing out cool stuff . Robert is a great captain and also brings a warmth to guests that is like the weather in San Pedro

Visited November 2013

Napa, California
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Dolphins, Sharks, Spotted Eagle Rays.. oh my!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

Belize Diving Adventures was amazing! We were lucky enough to find them through a couple we met on our plane ride to Ambergris Caye and dove with them all week. :)

Enes our Dive Instructor was awesome. She always had our dive equipment set up when she would come get us at our hotel and she always made sure each dive was something new. We also appreciated that she took us to places that she thought we would enjoy (tunnels, turtles, dolphins.. awesome!). She also went out of her way to make sure we were able to dive the Blue Hole (and on my birthday!!) which we really appreciated! Enes is funny and makes you comfortable while also helping you with different skills to help improve your diving. We will definitely be using Belize Dive Adventures when we come back!

Visited October 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and I decided to take my son (25) and daughter (30) and my son's girlfriend (24) on a family vacation. We have used Belize Diving Adventures before and used them again this year. We made two dives on Sunday followed by two dives on Monday with a snorkel dive and a beach BBQ all planned by Everett. It was awesome. Diving with Everett is like diving with family. He certified me last year, I will always use Belize Diving Adventures, his knowledge of the area is awesome!

Visited October 2013
Dayton, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2013

Very friendly staff. They picked us up at our hotel each day and arranged other land excursion adventures for us. Made our planning very hassel free. Saw plently of sea life and got exactly what I was expecting from the trip.

Visited September 2013
Austin, Texas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Knowledge and enthusiasm!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2013

Just back from a snorkel trip with Everett. He was great! Very knowledgeable, enthusiastic and it is obvious he loves what he does! The snorkeling was really nice and Everett took good care of us. I would definitely go again, in fact we will tomorrow!

Visited September 2013