“The Best Dive Shop in San Pedro”

Belize Diving Adventures
San Jose del Cabo, exico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best Dive Shop in San Pedro”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2008

Whether you are planning to get certified as a PADI Open Water Diver or if have years of experience, the folks at Belize Diving Adventures will ensure you have the best and safest time possible.

I had never dived before and had only snorkelled 2 or 3 times and so I was very nervous when I arrived at the shop. Within minutes I knew I was at the right place. Everett and Enes, the husband and wife team who own and operate the shop along with the help of Darell, Everett's brother all instilled a confidence in me that I couldn't have imagined. I totally enjoyed the learning experience and my dives with them throughout the next 3 weeks. They were so much fun whilst remaining all the time professional.

One of the best days was spent with a group of folks from Colorado who joined me in a day of snorkelling along the reef, fishing and a fabulous picnic on the beach. Our host Darrell dove and with his spear gun managed to catch us a feast of fish, ocupus and shellfish all cooked on an open fire with local herbs and spices. This was one of the best tasting dinners I have ever had the pleasure to enjoy. It was also the best snorkelling in a remote area seemingly known only to them. Check out the photos! This is a must do!!

1 Thank RAM63

Toronto
“We had a wonderful diving experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2008

We were in San Pedro in March 2008. We were two adults and three teenage girls. We had done most of our dive training in Toronto and Everette was hired to work with us to do the open water part of the course. He was organized, professional and reassuring. We never felt rushed. It is obvious that he has many years of experience and he made the experience fun and interesting. We were not sure what to expect as we had never done any diving outside of a swimming pool. We would most definitely go back and dive with him again. He was quick to fill out the PADI paperwork and they are very reliable. Our dealings with Enes and Everette were very positive and I would recommend them highly.

Belize
“Best diving Training”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2008

Before I went to Belize Diving Adventures I had never been diving. I'm from a surf culture so was keen to check it out. It was a class experience, the owners Enes and Everet are friendly and helpful. The instruction was well thought out, patient and best of all, no big groups so you get alot of assistance all the time. The dive sites were thoroughly beautiful. A friend of mine travelling in Belize had recommended the place to me and i have no hesitation in recommending it to anybody who wants to dive. Ro (From Ireland)

Israelis in NYC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Belize Diving Adventures: Best diving outfit in San Pedro”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2006

Came down to San Pedro at the end of a 3 week Central America travel. Did an Open Water PADI certification.

"Belize Diving Adventure" is one of the smaller outfits here (there are 2 major shops - Amigos Del Mar and Ambergris Divers) and they are absolutely fantastic. They are located more to the north, opposite Blue Tang Inn and Paradise Villa in the orange pier [--]

Good equipment (and a large selection of Masks and BCDs for a small shop). The friendliest and most professional staff (Ines and Everette were incredibly knowledgeable and seem to know every corner of the reef).

Most importantly... the groups are very small, and you get 100% dedicated attention.

I recommend them for both courses and regular dive trips. I heard a lot of complaints about the "too large diving groups" that the bigger firms take out where you loose your flexibility on the dive. These guys will out a diving trip for 2 divers, and like I said... they know the dive spots like the back of their hands (they should... they have een doing it for 10 years at the various outfits).

Excellent!!! Highly recommend.
BTW - please... spend as little time as possible in Belize City. The bad reviews it gets every where do not even come close to the truth... what a run down, depressing and scary place.

9 Thank Roy S