“Amazing Experience. We will be back!”

Belize Diving Adventures
Walnut Creek, California
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Amazing Experience. We will be back!”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Both Enes and Everette were wonderful instructors. They made the dives fun and exciting. I was nervous at the beginning of all my dives and they both took great care in reassuring me that everything would be fine and offered to stay by me while we descended to 60 feet. Once in the water, they took us to fantastic sites, allowing us to see all sorts of marine life. We felt very safe and thoroughly enjoyed our experience. If you are planning to dive in Belize, do it with Belize Dive Adventures. You wont regret it!

1 Thank Jenna H

Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
“A reason to return”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

As Novice divers we didn't know what to expect. However we were with a very experienced diver who said Belize Diving Adventures was the best in town. He was right. Everette and his team completed our open water dives with us for certification. They went slow and made it very comfortable for each family member ranging from 16 to 49. Our 16 year old was very nervous to go 60' so Everette said he would take her down personally. With his guidance, she said she was at 60' but it felt like she had only been at 15'.
After Certification we made several other dives and they took us to the best places with experienced dive masters who had an evident passion for their work, the ocean and all it's life.
They were always respectful and courteous with safety being their number one priority.
BDA instilled a love of diving for us and we can not wait to return to Belize and see where they take us!

Charleston, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing Team!”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

My wife and I just completed our open water certification with Belize Diving Adventures and then each did 4 dives after certification. The Belize reef is amazing and the Delize Diving Adventures team is even better. Everette was our guide for the training. Our 16 and 18yo girls were also in the course. They were nervous and Everette guided them with gentleness and confidence and they did wonderful! I could not recommend them more.

Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Everette is the man!”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

My wife, her family, and I went diving in Belize on Ambergris Caye and thoroughly enjoyed our experience with BDA. Everette was an excellent guide and master diver. He quickly went through all important hand signals and other key info before our dive just to be safe, which wasn't necessary, but which had the benefit of inspiring confidence in his abilities, and putting our group at ease. From then on all we had to worry about was having fun!!

3 Thank jeremyjdodd
Ambergris Caye, Belize
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“BDA really is as good as reviews say -”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Based on the reviews on trip advisor we contacted BDA before coming to Belize. Enes was great to ask about our experience level and goals of dives. My 12 year old daughter completed her open water portion of certification with Enes. She does really hold your hand to ensure you are relaxed and enjoying the experience. My daughter was unsure about being able to equalize. Whenever Enes sensed that she was uncertain she calmly worked her through the process. My older daughter was already certified, but this was a new environment. Enes gave her the freedom to explore, while also guiding her as needed. Enes was great to point out and name every living creature in sight. She made changes to our dive locations as we went, based on experiences and what we enjoyed. We highly recommend BDA - they are also punctual.