“Amazing!!”

Ranked #10 of 228 Restaurants in San Pedro
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: Diner, Mexican, Pizza, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The Coconut Cafe is the only Build-Your-Own Pizza, Panini and Wrap restaurant on the Caye. All food is made fresh and from scratch which include; -Tortillas made to order -Focaccia bread used for sandwiches, paninis and toast. -Pizza dough -Sauces and seasoning -Pie ( key lime and coconut-pineapple) -Banana bread and chocolate loaf cake Choose from over 20 fresh ingredients and enjoy a hearty breakfast or a tasty lunch. We also have a selection of baked goods and some of the best Key lime pie on the island. Heck, we even serve Rum Punch and Belikin Beer. Enjoy your food and drinks on our patio, pool-deck with an ocean view or right on the beach. We are open from 7am to 3pm daily, closed Wednesday, and are located on the property of the Exotic Caye resort.
Reviewed 27 August 2018

The location is right over the water at Brahma Blue Resort and its insanely beautiful!
Fresh homemade bread so the sandwiches were delightful. Pizza is homemade too so you can just imagine how yummy that was. Super tasty and creative drinks were the icing on the cake for us...highly recommend Coconut Cafe!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

We were there for the opening at the new location. I highly recommend this as an early stop if you visit the island. The owners are very engaging and super friendly, plus they gave us incredible intel on what to do on our visit. Everything is homemade and incredible, we ended up going just for the company and coffee each morning and their fresh tortilla's and bread was the highlight! It is a must stop!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 5 June 2018

My wife and I were riding our bikes into town from Xanadu where stayed. We were caught by the name and the sign and decided to stop in. It happened to be their second to last day open at this location. They are moving across the island a bit and will be closed for July 2017.

The food was delicious!! The owner and his wife were very kind and talked with us a lot. We both had the breakfast burrito and loved it. I also had a piece of homemade key lime pie and it hit the spot for sure. If you are in San Pedro, check them out for breakfast or lunch. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

I recently traveled to Ambergis Caye for work and Coconut Cafe was right across the street from where I was working. The food was excellent at each meal and service was personal. We got to know the owners and they anticipated our needs at each meal. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 22 May 2018

I have lived in San Pedro for about 8 months now and I have breakfast here almost everyday. I have tried many other restaurants on the island and just can't beat this café for their excellent quality of food, casual dining environment and awesome staff. I take all my friends to this café when they are here to visit. I just can't say enough here to express my enjoyment of this café. You have to experience the wonderful pineapple fritters.