This was our first trip to Ambergris Caye as well as Belize. We decided on X'tan ha Resort after a referral from friends, I am so glad we took their advice. X'tan Ha Resort is a beautiful resort with more than accommodating amenities, top notch food and drinks and best of all, was the friendly and hospitable staff. We felt right at home and enjoyed all the activities offered by the resort. The beach is unbeatable and you can't go wrong choosing X'Tan Ha. The staff will help you set up tours and water taxi's. Take advantage of the Lamani tour and snorkeling, totally worth it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to a tranquil, luxurious and romantic destination at X'tan Ha Resort, located just 7.2 Miles North of San Pedro Town. This truly exotic, tropical resort offers one bedroom suites, with spacious kitchens and living areas. Each villa offers a private verandah overlooking the pristine Caribbean Sea. X'tan Ha offers complimentary water sports- kayaks, paddle boards, paddle boat, hobie cat sailing, and a water trampoline. X'tan Ha offers complimentary transfers upon arrival/departure from/to San Pedro town upon arrival and departure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your X'tan Ha Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belize Legacy Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel Belize Legacy Beach
- X'Tan Ha Resort Belize/San Pedro