My husband and I just stayed here for our 5 year anniversary. I can't say enough about this place. The value was great for such an incredible place. We booked a sea view villa (I recommend 3A) and I never got I over the stunning views from our balcony! The gorgeous water and beach just steps away. In fact, a lot of locals told us this resort has the best beach on the island. The staff work around the clock to keep it clean and free of sea grass and debris. Speaking of staff, they were so sweet! From the managers and their dog, buddy, to the guys always raking the beaches...everyone always had a smile on their face and were eager to help ensure you have a perfect time. Hill, the bartender, was very funny and outgoing and helped us on numerous occasions by letting us use his cell phone trying to contact our dive instructor. They welcomed us with complimentary drinks as we were checking in. One of the best things I love about this resort is you really feel like you're getting away from it all. It doesn't feel at all crowded or overrun with the "spring break" kind of crowd. It's very family oriented and creates a very quiet and relaxing atmosphere. They have so many complimentary activities: kayaks, paddle boarding, snorkel gear, etc. We would go out to Mexico Rocks everyday (a 15 min kayak trip) and would see all kinds of fish, coral, rays, and even nurse sharks! If you go around 3-4, fisherman tend to chum the water and there will be more sharks and rays to see. The food is great (and I'm a picky eater) and plenty of selections. Although, our best meals were in town at Wild Mangoes and Caprise. We had such a great time here and can't wait to come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to a tranquil, luxurious and romantic destination at X'tan Ha Resort, located just 7.2 Miles North of San Pedro Town. This truly exotic, tropical resort offers one bedroom suites, with spacious kitchens and living areas. Each villa offers a private verandah overlooking the pristine Caribbean Sea. X'tan Ha offers complimentary water sports- kayaks, paddle boards, paddle boat, hobie cat sailing, and a water trampoline. X'tan Ha offers complimentary transfers upon arrival/departure from/to San Pedro town upon arrival and departure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your X'tan Ha Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belize Legacy Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel Belize Legacy Beach
- X'Tan Ha Resort Belize/San Pedro