I never write reviews but was compelled to write one for X'tan Ha. We spent four nights (September 19-22) here to start off our anniversary trip in Belize. The staff works extremely hard to keep the resort clean. The beach is absolutely beautiful. The service provided by Oliver and crew are second to none. We felt like part of the family instead of guests. We bought groceries in town and prepared our own breakfast but ate lunch and dinner at the Temple Run Restaurant. The food was wonderful, especially the burgers. The four nights spent here was not enough so we are already planning to return next year for a week. Look no further, X'tan is fantastic choice when visiting San Pedro.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to a tranquil, luxurious and romantic destination at X'tan Ha Resort, located just 7.2 Miles North of San Pedro Town. This truly exotic, tropical resort offers one bedroom suites, with spacious kitchens and living areas. Each villa offers a private verandah overlooking the pristine Caribbean Sea. X'tan Ha offers complimentary water sports- kayaks, paddle boards, paddle boat, hobie cat sailing, and a water trampoline. X'tan Ha offers complimentary transfers upon arrival/departure from/to San Pedro town upon arrival and departure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your X'tan Ha Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belize Legacy Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel Belize Legacy Beach
- X'Tan Ha Resort Belize/San Pedro