All I can say is all the positive reviews on here are spot on!!!! We had the best honeymoon we could have asked for. X'Tan Ha is a wonderful place to visit with many things to do, onsite and off. The food was good, the beach was quiet and relaxing, the water clear and refreshing. We met some GREAT people/friends to spend our time with. Some of them vacationers , but the staff was wonderful as well. I would recommend a trip here to anyone I know, and we will definitely be returning! We miss you already Oliver, Della, Elder and Marco!! (to name a few) but we will return to have more fun times!
Oh and props to our housekeeper, she did a great job!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to a tranquil, luxurious and romantic destination at X'tan Ha Resort, located just 7.2 Miles North of San Pedro Town. This truly exotic, tropical resort offers one bedroom suites, with spacious kitchens and living areas. Each villa offers a private verandah overlooking the pristine Caribbean Sea. X'tan Ha offers complimentary water sports- kayaks, paddle boards, paddle boat, hobie cat sailing, and a water trampoline. X'tan Ha offers complimentary transfers upon arrival/departure from/to San Pedro town upon arrival and departure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your X'tan Ha Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belize Legacy Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel Belize Legacy Beach
- X'Tan Ha Resort Belize/San Pedro