We have found our paradise. We spent seven nights with our X'tan Ha family and truly had the best vacation! All of the staff made it a point to make us feel so cared for and comfortable. The property is beautiful and relaxing. A guest can do as little or as much as they choose.
The room was clean and the bed was so comfortable. I really can't say enough about the staff - Stacey, Ludrick, Betty.....everyone! Oliver and Della, the managers are so friendly and we knew from the time we stepped on the dock that it was going to be a truly special vacation.
We can't wait to visit again and with several friends this time.....we so want to share and spend time with our friends in such a special place! Oh, and I don't want to forget to mention Buddy.... even he welcomed everyone with his wagging tail.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to a tranquil, luxurious and romantic destination at X'tan Ha Resort, located just 7.2 Miles North of San Pedro Town. This truly exotic, tropical resort offers one bedroom suites, with spacious kitchens and living areas. Each villa offers a private verandah overlooking the pristine Caribbean Sea. X'tan Ha offers complimentary water sports- kayaks, paddle boards, paddle boat, hobie cat sailing, and a water trampoline. X'tan Ha offers complimentary transfers upon arrival/departure from/to San Pedro town upon arrival and departure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your X'tan Ha Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belize Legacy Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel Belize Legacy Beach
- X'Tan Ha Resort Belize/San Pedro