My hubby have been to Belize twice and stayed at X'Tan Ha Resort both times. We love this place, all of the rooms have a beautiful mahogany finish and are nice and quaint. We love this resort in particular because of the beach and their beach maintenance; X'Tan Ha has a "swimable" beach that is not consumed by seaweed like most of the other resorts in Ambergris Caye, plus they have employees that spend the time to rake the seaweed from the beach. Furthermore, X'Tan Ha has a variety of beach amenities; they have kayaks and paddles, paddle boat, paddle boards, a Hobie Cat sailboat for guests who can sail, supplies for playing water tennis (rackets/paddles and ball), a volleyball net in the ocean, and they even have a trampoline in the ocean! The have snorkel gear and life vests available to their guests as well, and all of the amenities I just mentioned are only available to guests staying on the resort, which I like since there may be a few people from other resorts at the awesome beach bar or coming to swim in the "swimable" ocean offered by X'Tan Ha. My husband and I like to take the kayaks out and snorkel near the reef. A few other things we like about X'Tan Ha is the restaurant, Temple Run Tavern, that they have on site. The chef, DJ, is amazing, and all of the servers are great but we loved having Alfred as our waiter. The resort has a very private feel, which we love. You can take a water taxi into town (San Pedro) to get a nice change of scenery. The resort also has bikes available if you want to travel along the beach yourself. Overall, X'Tan Ha is a fabulous place to stay and I would highly recommend it to anyone traveling to Belize. The managers are very nice and all of the staff are very helpful, friendly, and accommodating. It's one of the places were if you tell people you are staying at they say, "oh yeah that's a nice place." We would definitely stay here again for our next return to Belize.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to a tranquil, luxurious and romantic destination at X'tan Ha Resort, located just 7.2 Miles North of San Pedro Town. This truly exotic, tropical resort offers one bedroom suites, with spacious kitchens and living areas. Each villa offers a private verandah overlooking the pristine Caribbean Sea. X'tan Ha offers complimentary water sports- kayaks, paddle boards, paddle boat, hobie cat sailing, and a water trampoline. X'tan Ha offers complimentary transfers upon arrival/departure from/to San Pedro town upon arrival and departure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Odigeo, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your X'tan Ha Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belize Legacy Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel Belize Legacy Beach
- X'Tan Ha Resort Belize/San Pedro