Everything from the time we arrived for our 7 day vacation was fantastic!!! Great beach front room, fantastic views and wonderful staff. The tours we took thru No worries tours were great!!! Kayaked out to the barrier reef 3 times - the location of this resort is perfect. If you really want to feel away from it all this is the place to go. Water taxis are available all day to take you anywhere on the island. Great for families or couples - can't wait to go back!!! Our daughter got sick while we were there and Stacy at the front desk couldn't have made it easier. She arranged everything, appointment with the Dr. transportation and they staff even checked on our daughter after we returned. Cannot say enough about our experience. You won't be dissappointed!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to a tranquil, luxurious and romantic destination at X'tan Ha Resort, located just 7.2 Miles North of San Pedro Town. This truly exotic, tropical resort offers one bedroom suites, with spacious kitchens and living areas. Each villa offers a private verandah overlooking the pristine Caribbean Sea. X'tan Ha offers complimentary water sports- kayaks, paddle boards, paddle boat, hobie cat sailing, and a water trampoline. X'tan Ha offers complimentary transfers upon arrival/departure from/to San Pedro town upon arrival and departure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your X'tan Ha Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belize Legacy Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel Belize Legacy Beach
- X'Tan Ha Resort Belize/San Pedro