I will be going back to this place for life. Its exactly what I needed. A secluded getaway. Perfect to get rest and relax. Its far enough from everything to relax and let go, but also close enough to get to the major city to do things if you so desire. The closest major city (San Pedro) is about a 25 minute 10 dollar boat ride from the resort. Very convenient water taxis, they run every hour and are very punctual. The resort really gives you the true island feel. The rooms are really nice and cold. The staff at the facility are very friendly and comforting. I literally didn't have to do a thing. It was great, the bartender would even bring the drinks to me as I laid on the sand catching sun, Thank you Tony Macaroni!! Love this place, I miss it dearly. See you guys in April!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to a tranquil, luxurious and romantic destination at X'tan Ha Resort, located just 7.2 Miles North of San Pedro Town. This truly exotic, tropical resort offers one bedroom suites, with spacious kitchens and living areas. Each villa offers a private verandah overlooking the pristine Caribbean Sea. X'tan Ha offers complimentary water sports- kayaks, paddle boards, paddle boat, hobie cat sailing, and a water trampoline. X'tan Ha offers complimentary transfers upon arrival/departure from/to San Pedro town upon arrival and departure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Odigeo, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your X'tan Ha Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belize Legacy Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel Belize Legacy Beach
- X'Tan Ha Resort Belize/San Pedro