X'Tan Ha Resort is just paradise! The room views are absolutely incredible and the staff is so kind and helpful. We had an incredible trip to this resort and will definitely be back. The rooms have cold air conditioning which really makes it comfortable during the heat of the day and when sleeping at night. The food in the restaurant is AMAZING. The resort is remote but that is one thing we loved about it. I highly recommend this resort and Oliver is such a sweet and caring manager. He really wants you to have the best time! Raul at the restaurant was so kind and helpful and so was Eddie. The beach bar is FANTASTIC and the tours are very easy to set up. We Kayaked out to Mexico rocks and snorkeled around and the stand up paddle boards are fun to use too. They make everything very convenient. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to a tranquil, luxurious and romantic destination at X'tan Ha Resort, located just 7.2 Miles North of San Pedro Town. This truly exotic, tropical resort offers one bedroom suites, with spacious kitchens and living areas. Each villa offers a private verandah overlooking the pristine Caribbean Sea. X'tan Ha offers complimentary water sports- kayaks, paddle boards, paddle boat, hobie cat sailing, and a water trampoline. X'tan Ha offers complimentary transfers upon arrival/departure from/to San Pedro town upon arrival and departure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Odigeo, HRS, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your X'tan Ha Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belize Legacy Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel Belize Legacy Beach
- X'Tan Ha Resort Belize/San Pedro