“Christmas dinner”
Review of Stella's Sunset

Stella's Sunset
Ranked #13 of 224 Restaurants in San Pedro
Price range: US$10 - US$12
Description: Stella's is a sunset wine bar & restaurant located one mile north of the bridge, lagoon side, in San Pedro, Belize. We offer a unique portfolio of wines from countries around the world, a rotating menu that changes each night, and lots of great house-made appetizers. For our most recent menu, please see our Facebook page or go to our website listed above. Please check our Facebook page for nightly specials FB: Stella's Smile
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

After a very long walk there my dinner was great. The sangria was delicious and my glass was always filled. When the owner found out how far I had walked, she offered me a ride home. The bugs were bothersome, but, the did have bug spray.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

Small menu but great staff and the food was excellent! We missed sunset but heard from all it is a great spot!

Reviewed 9 May 2017

I must admit I should've looked at the menu more as I was a little surprised how small it was. They had a guest chef the night we went and they were making pizzas which were good. They ran out of some ingredients so we only got one appetizer which was their bean dip. Will have to go back next time to watch the sunset which is suppose to have a great view.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I fell in love with Belize and decided to have our wedding there. We searched through tons of venues on Ambergris Caye, Caye Caulker and even on the mainland and we could not be happier with our final choice to get married at Stella's Smile. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and completely private, unlike having a wedding on the beach at a resort since people can still walk around the beach as they please. Another deciding factor was that we could get married underneath the Caribbean sunset because Stella's is on the lagoon side of the island (the sunset is not directly visible from the beach side). Another thing that really sealed the deal was the owner, Pam. She was so extremely helpful and professional the entire time we were planning (about 9 months) and her and her staff really went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding was perfect. And it was perfect, it actually exceeded our high expectations and all of our guests said it was the best wedding they had ever been to! The food and drinks were amazing also, really couldn't have asked for a better experience :) Thank you Pam and Stella's Smile for giving us our fairytale wedding!!

1  Thank Discover619567
Reviewed 3 May 2017

WE went and it was a very limited menu which I did not like at all. The service was good and the tables over the water. It was not bug season thankfully.