I am not sure who these people are that are writing these reviews.
I am not sure who are writing these reviews. best property on island? they obviously did not see the north part of island which is quiet, clean, has beach toys and trampolines. The good thing about the hotel is that they have large rooms, dining rooms, kitchens and on the beach, wifi, coffee maker, small decks. The photos they have, they DONT have that spa. that pool is very small and dirty from stuff flying in it. The restaurant there is expensive we got put on a floor room where we heard street noise all night and right in the walkway where everyone coming in from beach sees into our room. they were working on something on the roof. We paid over $125 a night. This part of town is one of the worst on the island. stay north!!! You walk out of your room, someone is always trying to sell you something, trash all along streets, golf courts honking at you and almost running you over. staff was nice, provide beach towels and two keys and did make some calls for us. floors are stained, provide no shampoo, conditioner, soap. You do not need a golf cart if you stay here unless you want to explore more than 5 blocks away. Eat at pirate pizza, cheap. Chinese place across street cheap, you can find $1 bottles of water. Take your own bug spray, sunblock, water cameras, snacks, drugs. Go on the suya tour ...all day snorkeling and they catch and cook your lunch
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SunBreeze Suites is situated in the laid back beach town of San Pedro, on the popular Ambergris Caye. At our front door, the town welcomes you to join in the fun, and out our back door, you are just a few steps from the Caribbean Sea and the largest Barrier Reef in the Western Hemisphere (a UNESCO world heritage site). SunBreeze Suites is comprised of twenty comfortable one bedroom vacation suites overlooking the beautiful Caribbean Sea. Each Suite comes with a private balcony from where you can enjoy breathtaking sunrises, refreshing cool sea-breezes and romantic moonlight nights. We offer complimentary WiFi to keep you connected with your loved ones. It is within walking distance to grocery stores, entertainment centers, local and gourmet restaurants, banks, fruit shops, caffes, and Belizean art galleries. This San Pedro Hotel offers an open air-beach front restaurant & bar, pool, dock, and Free Wi-Fi in-suites and common areas. Jambel Jerk Pit Restaurant & Bar offers a fusion of Belize's signature flavours with the perfect blend of Jamaican Cuisine. Carefully selected spices are utilized which are sure to tantalize your taste, while the exceptional aroma awakes you! Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm daily). Offering "All you can eat buffet on Wednesday with live music from 6:00 pm to 9:30pm and Happy hour on Fridays from 5:00pm to 9:00pm. " Belize Dive Connection" a well known and respected dive operation for over 15 years now, just an 8 minute stroll away, provides The SunBreeze Suites' guests with safe and professional diving. Diving, Snorkeling, Beach Picnics, and/or Fishing trips are just a few of the many tours available from this beachfront hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your SunBreeze Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunbreeze Hotel San Pedro
- Sunbreeze Resort San Pedro
- SunBreeze Suites Belize/San Pedro