“Absolutely Amazing Spot”
Review of The Truck Stop

The Truck Stop
Ranked #12 of 220 Restaurants in San Pedro
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Description: The Truck Stop is Belize's first shipping container food park and beer garden! Come try the different, exciting food options from our food trucks, or cool off with some ice cream from our ice cream shop. We also have a sunset deck, a firepit for making s'mores, and all your favorite backyard games. Come on Sunday for our pig roast and live music!
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

This place is super cool and they’re building a pool, so I imagine it only get better! Just stay away from the blonde owner with short hair - she’s not too friendly.

Both times I stopped in, I didn’t eat so I’m unsure of the food there. However, on our way back from town at night, I decided to bar hop. It was dark so we didn’t explore but we enjoyed the crowded courtyard. The bartenders are so friendly and the music was great! Took some shots and had a few drinks before we went on to the next spot.

Then we went during the day on our way into town. It was more relaxed and I wandered around. It’s currently under construction, and they’ll soon have a big bar game area and they’re currently installing a pool. There’s a deck that leads to a water front with hammocks and chairs! The bartender was very friendly and he recommended a very tasty mojito! Very delicious and a drink that I typically don’t enjoy.

On the weekends they hold corn hole tournaments and movie nights. This place is going to be a top rated spot!

Reviewed 12 November 2017

On different nites we stopped in for a beverage and ice cream. Game activities with friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

We had some of the best food on the island I would say the best fish tacos I ever had and are bartender was really nice and helpful

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Located a bit north of San Pedro, the Truck Stop is a great place to spend an evening if you are in the locations north of San Pedro. You can't miss it, a container park with pizza, ice cream, asian, and Mexican foods, plus a friendly bar with a strong variety of beer and drinks. We were here two nights of our seven. The bar can get busy and take a bit to get served, but we sampled quite a few of the drinks and liked them all. We ate from each of the different food styles and found them all tasty.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

We stopped here when we didn't feel like cooking or going to a restaurant. Had the pizza which was good and then an ice cream cone. Everything was reasonably priced.