“Belize Adventures ”

Belize Parasail Plus
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: You've done your research; you know that Ambergris Caye has beautiful, crystal clear turquoise waters. The question is how many ways are you going to experience it. Our namesake activity is parasailing, but we offer so many other experiences- Snorkeling, sunset cruises, private charters, nature tours, fishing, or any combination--such as our beach BBQ which includes fishing, snorkeling, and a BBQ. Have something else in mind? We will make it happen. It's your vacation, we're just here to help make it memorable. We can also coordinate diving, sailing, and booze cruises. We obviously love Ambergris Caye and think you should spend all your time here, but we also realize many people would love the opportunity to explore mainland Belize. Let us take care of the details. We can arrange for you to travel by either air or sea and, in true Belize Parasail fashion, assist in customizing your trip to ensure you get the most out of your time. So what'll it be?
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

What a fantastic trip we experienced most of the adventures Cave Tubing, Zip-lining, Ruins, Reef, etc. but we thoroughly I mean thoroughly enjoyed parasailing. Our host, those Captains and home base hostesses provided extraordinary service - short ride but amazing!!! Sky diving is next, thx for making me comfortable tethered to an amazing individual with only God to keep me

I am
GG - GorgeousGary

Patsy F, Owner at Belize Parasail Plus, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Hi GG,
thank you so much for your review. It makes us happy to know that you enjoyed your parasailing and that our services were to your satisfaction too! We hope you have another fantastic trip to Belize in the future and wherever you go! Thank you so much for coming and making memories with us!

All reviews
"bucket list"
"these guys"
"took great care"

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

What a fun experience with Nestor and Philip! Easy ride out and up into the beautiful Belizean sky, over the gorgeous turquoise blue water. So peaceful! Loved the refreshing dip into the warm Caribbean waters. Philip took great photos and video for us inflight. So fun to drink the rum punch provided by the crew. Johana in the office was friendly and helpful. Thanks. A great time!

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Jamie and Phillip took us on a fantastic boat ride to the Coral Gardens and Caulker Caye. They were kind and attentive and really wanted to make sure we had a great experience! Recommend highly!!

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Four of us went parasailing with Belize Parasail Plus in San Pedro last week and it was a great experience - the Captain and mate were very helpful and did a thorough job of explaining the process for gearing up and parasailing. They were friendly, helpful, and funny while ensuring our safety. Cannot recommend them highly enough. I'm so glad parasailing is back in San Pedro!

See more reviews
Reviewed 20 June 2018

What a wonderful experience. They knew I'd never done this before and at age 61 I was intent on checking this off my bucket list. The office and crew were very informative, helpful and communicated with me in terms I could understand. They were going to dunk me but due to wind conditions, they felt it wasn't safe enough and I'm glad they made the call not to dunk me. The guys on the boat were funny and enjoyable, yet were focused on ensuring my ride was a safe one. I'd do it again with this company - best on San Pedro island in Belize.