“An unforgettable Snorkeling Experience”

French Angel Expedition
Reviewed 3 December 2013

We arrived in Caye Caulker from the Carnival Magic cruise and San Pedro Water Taxi. Belize was a dream destination for me. I booked a tour with French Angel according to these reviews and did not disappoint at all. Zach was our tour guide and was very educational & friendly. He was my son's first snorkeling teacher and took the time to teach him how to use the gear and assisted him during the tour. He pointed out an anenome and different types of fish ( a barracuda in particular). He free dived to get a conch for us and call out an eel. It was a private tour for us: my husband, 12 yr old son and me. It certainly was worth the run to the water taxi and avoid the cruiseline crowded excursions. Our snorkeling stops were the Coral Garden & Shark Ray alley due to the limited time on port. I appreciate the exceptional service Zach gave us and sharing his "swimming pool" with us.

There are newer reviews for French Angel Expedition

Reviewed 12 September 2013

We had a fantastic day's snorkelling with Marph, who was a very knowledgeable guide and able to accurately identify a large range of fish and corals. They were also excellent with our girls (aged 4 and 6), providing life jackets that fitted them well and providing a tow back to the boat when they got tired!
We will definitely be going out with them next time we are back on Caye Caulker.

Reviewed 24 August 2013

We made few trip (my wife, my 14 old daughter, two friends and her 16 daughter and me) whith French Angel and each time it was successful. Manatees (yes you can swim with us!), ray-shark alley, Hol-chan marine reserve, golf caye ... Amazing, wonderful (try to be face to face snorkling with a manatee and you will know what I said).
Ash and his team are sympathics, professionnals and you can feel they want you happy.
To recommend.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

While in Caye Caulker, we were interested in scuba diving. We aren’t certified and wanted to go on a discover dive, at the recommendation of our hotel we went with French Angel Expeditions. We had a very good time and are now interested in becoming certified; however, we did not tip our guide as we did not feel he did a great job during the excursion. But then it got worse when we ran into him the next morning. We offered to buy him a drink at the split where we would be spending the day. He showed up at the bar, and while getting him the drink, it became apparent, including by his own admission that he was extremely drunk, high, sleep deprived, or some combination of all three. He would not leave us alone, especially our teenage daughter, making everyone very uncomfortable and we were forced to leave the split to get away from him. We will leave out the details, but unless there are no women in your party, choose another dive company. When we reported the incident to the owner of French Angels, he explained that he was not surprised and would “talk” to our guide-nothing more, which we found entirely insufficient.

Reviewed 1 August 2013

We had an awesome time with these guys! Marph, Victor, and Ash were all so friendly and knowledgable with the local reefs and wildlife. If your lucky Marph's sidekick, Ezekiel, will join too!!