“Great breakfast sandwich”

Amor y Cafe
Ranked #14 of 102 Restaurants in Caye Caulker
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Description: Breakfast cafe Home made bread Home made yogurt Best cafe in town,also capuccino ,latte etc
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Really good meal, I wish I'd found this place before my last day on the island!
Internet was unusable though.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,216)

Reviewed 27 September 2013 via mobile

This was our best meal on the island. I had the granola, fruit and yogurt. Good sized portions. Nice flavor. The owner is Dutch and really reasonable and gave great service. Highly recommend. Will be back for breakfast tomorrow!

Reviewed 25 September 2013

We had breakfast here on two mornings and enjoyed both. The waffles are really good and I especially liked the yogurt-granola fruit bowl. Service was much like all the island restaurants - no hurry. I wasn't in one so it was perfect for me.

Reviewed 19 September 2013 via mobile

We had breakfast here twice and though prices are higher than the rest of Belize and the portions aren't huge it serves tastyfood in a nice, airy patio space. The sandwiches come with amazing thick bread--the pineapple and ham and cheese was divine. So was the French toast with lots of tropical fruit and chocolate sauce. We also loved the smoothies with fresh fruit and homemade yogurt--yum!

Reviewed 17 September 2013 via mobile

Walked down for breakfast yesterday. Coffee was great, we had it iced to go from here the day before, yum! Great food for good prices. The owner was great!