Caye Caulker Plaza Hotel
US$158
US$131
Great 4.5/5
  • Pool
De Real Macaw(Caye Caulker)(Great Value!)
US$92
  • Beachfront
Anchorage Beach Resort(Caye Caulker)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$89
Very Good 4/5
Popeyes Beach Resort(Caye Caulker)
US$58
Agoda.com
Good 3.5/5
  • Beachfront
Anchorage Resort Hotel Belize City(Caye Caulker)(Great Value!)
US$109
HotelQuickly
  • Beachfront
Barefoot Beach Belize(Caye Caulker)
Great 4.5/5
Very Good 4/5
The Tropics Hotel(Caye Caulker)
All reviewsfront desk stafflocated centrallyhot waterthe staff was friendly and helpfulmini fridgewater taxiair conbeds were comfortableshort walkworked greatmiddle of townsmall islandgreat place to staygolf cartthe main streetcable tvshower
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 March 2012

The hotel advertizes in room internet. We didn't have it. the manager told me people who have an Apple can always get internet. He told me that most people have an Apple, so the advertizement is valid. A clerk told me that people in rooms with balconies can get internet on the balcony. I had reserved a balcony room, but they did not have one available when I checked in.

Room Tip: Be sure you get a balcony!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank occasionaltraveler97
CCPLAZAHOTEL, General Manager at Caye Caulker Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2012

I am sorry that you felt it was necessary to give Caye Caulker Plaza Hotel (CCPH) such a negative review even after we had come to a mutual agreement. We tried to assist you as pleasantly as we could and when we realized we could not help you, we gave you a FULL REFUND for the days you were canceling. We did not give you the refund because you threatened to write a bad review because we will not be held hostage to the fear of bad reviews. Like I told you, it is your prerogative to write your review. However, I felt I had to respond to this review because I find it is unfair to give CCPH a rating of 1 because your device could not get wireless internet.

Apple devices only came up because my iPhone was able to pick up the wi-fi connection where your device was not able to. At no time did I mention anything about more people having nor about the superiority of Apple devices. It was just a matter of my personal device being an Apple iPhone, and me wanting to show you that wi-fi connection was available.

I will end in saying that my staff and I try our best in making our guests happy. I feel that message has been repeatedly confirmed over our past reviews.

Joanna Arellano
Caye Caulker Plaza Hotel

Reviewed 25 February 2012

Really great place to stay. Staff went out of their way to help. They lent us towels for the beach and called a local laundramat for us. Room nice, and it had a safe that worked and good tv too.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Jenniferandco
Reviewed 2 February 2012

This is a nice mid range hotel, very clean with comfy a bed, a fridge and safe. There is a bakery next store so mornings smelled great!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 February 2012

We loved Caye Caulker and this was our intro. The staff were very friendly and the hotel was very clean. It was over priced for the island and there are much nicer places (on the beach) to stay for less. It was unfortunately loud some nights as that corner seemed to attract people who like to yell at each other at 2AM. This hotel is good for a night or two to get your bearings on the island.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 January 2012

We stayed for two nights. Everything was good, except the constant noise from the generator next door.

Room Tip: May be you can choose a more silent room
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple