“Thank you Carlos! Amazing experience.”

Hicaco Tours Snorkel & Dive
Reviewed 5 August 2012

Half day snorkeling. Sharks and Rays were amazing. Small group. Carlos was so sweet. Toured with a family with young girls 8 and 10. He made them feel very comfortable. Very knowledgable.

1  Thank Swensitive

Reviewed 8 July 2012

I booked my full-day trip one day in advance. When i showed up in the morning I was asked to have a seat outside and I was payed any noticed to for a good 15 minutes. Then the manager asked me to go get my gear. I was very surprised to see that he was taking me to the facility of another company where we would end up being a much lager group than promised. He rearanged my booking without checking with me first; this because he didn't have any other customers. When confronted he just shrugged his shoulders. Terrible service.

Reviewed 1 April 2012

I did the hole day-tour and it was really nice. We saw lots of beautiful things. The lunch (I had fishburger) was great also!! It cost 90 belize

Reviewed 20 March 2012

This was my second time going on a snorkeling trip with Carlos and Javier. I went last year for the first time ever and did the 1/2 day trip and I thought that was awesome! So this year I booked the full day trip that stopped in San Pablo for lunch and let me just say.....It was the best money I spent the entire trip. The guys were patient and very kind. I felt very safe all the time. I am going back in July and will take my teenagers this time. It is a GREAT tour with GREAT guides.

Reviewed 21 October 2011

Spent several wonderful days with Carlos, owner/operator of Hicaco Tours Snorkel & Dive of Caye Caulker. He's a lifelong fisherman who knows every inch of the reefs, and is an enthusiastic expert on species and habitat. His skiff and engine are clean and mechanically excellent, and he makes every adventure fun as he works tirelessly to provide opportunity to experience all that the spots around Caye Caulker and Holo Chan Marine Reserve. Infinitely better experience than with the large companies and the cattle boats.

1  Thank NJfrogge