“Amazing experience”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Amazing experience”
Reviewed 20 August 2012

Carlos and Javiar was so helpful and so sweet and friendly.
We were group of 6 and took the full day snorkel trip. It was amazing! three of us scuba certified, and it felt no less then diving. We saw so many colorful fish, stingrays, sharks (!!!) and one manity!
The food and fruits was tasty.
We had alot of fun, I recommend doing this tour with them.

Visited July 2012

Minneapolis, Minnesota
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Thank you Carlos! Amazing experience.”
Reviewed 5 August 2012

Half day snorkeling. Sharks and Rays were amazing. Small group. Carlos was so sweet. Toured with a family with young girls 8 and 10. He made them feel very comfortable. Very knowledgable.

1 Thank Swensitive
Gothenburg, Sweden
“Terrible service”
Reviewed 8 July 2012

I booked my full-day trip one day in advance. When i showed up in the morning I was asked to have a seat outside and I was payed any noticed to for a good 15 minutes. Then the manager asked me to go get my gear. I was very surprised to see that he was taking me to the facility of another company where we would end up being a much lager group than promised. He rearanged my booking without checking with me first; this because he didn't have any other customers. When confronted he just shrugged his shoulders. Terrible service.

Visited July 2012
Uppsala, Sweden
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“DO IT! It was great - really nice staff”
Reviewed 1 April 2012

I did the hole day-tour and it was really nice. We saw lots of beautiful things. The lunch (I had fishburger) was great also!! It cost 90 belize

Visited April 2012
Richmond, Virginia, United States
“BEST DAY EVER!”
Reviewed 20 March 2012

This was my second time going on a snorkeling trip with Carlos and Javier. I went last year for the first time ever and did the 1/2 day trip and I thought that was awesome! So this year I booked the full day trip that stopped in San Pablo for lunch and let me just say.....It was the best money I spent the entire trip. The guys were patient and very kind. I felt very safe all the time. I am going back in July and will take my teenagers this time. It is a GREAT tour with GREAT guides.

Visited March 2012