“Really nice place”
Review of Sea Dreams Hotel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Caye Caulker
Sea Dreams Hotel
Ranked #2 of 32 Caye Caulker B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 June 2012 via mobile

You can't go wrong with this one. Nice ac room, friendly staff, comfortable bed, private dock and close to the Lazy Lizard.

• Stayed: June 2012

Reviewed 26 May 2012 via mobile

My wife and I spent a couple if nights here and could not have found a better place on Caye Caulker!
Fantastic, personal and friendly service and a cute, well appointed room make this a great island hotel!
We will be back!!

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed 9 May 2012

My husband and I stayed in the Orchid Cabana on our honeymoon this past April and it was absolutely fantastic!! The staff was incredible and Aida did a fantastic job of coking us breakfast every morning on the rooftop. The location was great and watching the sunsets on the private dock were breathtaking. We will definitely be returning!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2012

My first trip to Belize was highlighted by our stay at the Sea Dreams. It was clean, comfortable, relaxing, friendly, and very safe. For this group of young 60's, this was the perfect setting. The staff was friendly and yet, not overbearing. The breakfast was delicious and lovely in every way. Our bed was clean and comfortable.

Room Tip: The Orchid Room was private, well appointed, but pretty small. If you need more room to move around...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 April 2012

My wife and I (mid-30s) spent 4 nights to end our time in Belize at Sea Dreams in Caye Caulker, in a Courtyard Room very recently. We really loved our time there. The staff are really wonderful - very pleasant, helpful, and laid back (in a good way!). Our included morning breakfasts with Aida on the rooftop were an amazing way to start the day.

The courtyard rooms are very basic and a little dark, but after you settle in, you begin to feel right at home. They were clean, and the bed very comfortable.

The highlights of our time at Sea Dreams came from everything else there: the roof top for breakfasts and relaxation in the mid afternoon, the great staff and service, the terrific location, the available bikes (for free!), and the seaside dock. We watched the sunset 4 nights in a row from the dock, and while a bit like "Groundhog Day" (heron fishing int he same spot, same birds flying overhead, same people having a quiet evening swim), it was perfect! And, it was so lovely a couple we met decided to exchange their vows and get married there - it was beautiful!

We hope to be back before long and will definitely call on Sea Dreams! And, it is great to know there are caring owners who give so much as well to the island with the school! Thank you!

Room Tip: We thought the courtyard rooms were just great, as there's plenty of great eats in Caye Caulker...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2012

My husband and I had a wonderful time during our 8 day stay at Sea Dreams. I would like to especially thank the staff for making our holiday one of the best ever. The rooms were clean and met our expectations. I had a favorite bike which I used several times daily. The dock was especially scenic and a exciting place to be no matter what the time of day. Have you ever seen a bat fish? If not, visit the dock. We even saw a lobster just yards away from the dock. We canoed on two days and it was exhausting and exhilerating. I recommend taking the canoe south to the the "No fishing" sign to view the tarpon. I could go on and on, but the bottom line is that I hope to return and stay at Sea Dreams. And a special thanks to Aida for the morning breakfasts which were delicious and filling and served with a warm smile. An exceptionally delightful way to start the day. Thank you so very much. Dan and Shelley Denver, CO

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2012

So glad I picked Sea Dreams! I stayed in one of the courtyard rooms and found it to be as advertised. The room was clean, the sheets were soft and the pillows were comfy! No bugs to be found. Breakfast was delicious. Hammocks on the rooftop deck were perfect for an afternoon nap. Stacy was the best and located a last minute Lamanai trip for me.

I have more islands to explore, but if I do find my way back to Caye Caulker, I would definitely stay at Sea Dreams again!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
#15 of 19 in Caye Caulker
Caribbean Villas Hotel
Caribbean Villas Hotel
#29 of 53 in San Pedro

Been to Sea Dreams Hotel? Share your experiences!