All reviews caye reef hot tub full kitchen large living room local calls place to stay great condo local cell phone rooftop jacuzzi water taxi locked gate top floor front street traveling together living area cool off second bedroom
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

This is our second trip to Caye Caulker and the second time to stay at Caye Reef. Bobbi and Danny are your contacts while staying there and they are amazing and so helpful if there's anything (really, ANYthing) you need. The rooms are spacious and accommodating. We have a family of 5-6 on our trips and everyone had plenty of space. Clean and secure lodging. Great AC. Great kitchen area for cooking and eating in if you choose. Lots of lounging and sleeping areas. Super comfy beds. Walking in showers. Plenty of towels. Great pool. Walking distance to beach...like 10 yards. Hot tub on roof. Great views out to the ocean and the island. It's become our go to place! Love it!

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
SH_at_CayeReef, Owner at CayeReef, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review of CayeReef and for giving us your repeat custom. It's great to be appreciated.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

This was our fourth visit to Caye Reef. We love staying here. The central air conditioning is a big plus. We always visit in July and the afternoons are pretty hot. We like to settle into the room and veg out for a couple hours. The staff always makes sure we are well cared for. Our son had a stomach bug a day after we got on the island and Danny drove him to the doctor. A couple pills and a couple hours later and he was much better. The rooms are big and comfortable with a fully stocked kitchen. We love looking out the window in the living room m or sitting on the balcony to see the sun rising each morning. Can't wait to get back.

Room tip: Since it's a tropical location, we like to stay on the second or third floor to avoid local critters in the room.
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
SH_at_CayeReef, Owner at CayeReef, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

We are very pleased you had such an enjoyable stay with us, and that you continue to choose to stay with CayeReef. We look forward to hosting you again next year.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

We stayed here as a group for our snorkeling adventure on the island, and it was lovely. There is a nice pool right at the front of the property (but no view of the ocean). There are hammocks everywhere for lounging and an awesome hot tub on the roof. The jets were extremely strong!

The rooms are ENORMOUS with huge living rooms, full kitchens, full balconies, two large rooms in each suite, two bathrooms, and plenty of space. It was one of the most luxurious boutique hotels in which I've ever stayed. Amazing!

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

We are so happy that CayeReef lived up to your expectations and that you had such a super vacation. We hope we can welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

I love Belize. I travel all over the world, whenever I get a chance, but make it a point to visit Belize at least once per year. I've stayed all over Belize and during each trip, I take a water taxi to Caye Caulker. It's beautiful, relaxing, and has great people. Every time I stay in Caye Caulker I immediately book a condo/apt at CayeReef. It's the only place I stay. Bobbi and the staff are so helpful and kind. From the time I book and throughout my visit, we stay in touch. I know I can reach out for anything. The condos are gorgeous and well-kept. Beautiful view, rooms, and awesome amenities. Rooftop jacuzzi, pool, fresh water, full kitchen, cell phone, wifi, you name it. I always tell people that CayeReef is the best place to stay. Not only is it very well kept, but the staff makes each visit that much more special. I'll be back....again. Thank you!!

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
SH_at_CayeReef, Owner at CayeReef, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2017

Thank you 'ChaVegan' for continuing to choose CayeReef, and for taking the time to leave such a glowing review. The staff will be very pleased to have their efforts appreciated. Happy travels.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

We stayed in Caye Reef few nights and it was definitely the best place we stayed during our few months long trip!
The apartment is very spacious, comfortable even for 6 adults or two families with children. Everything is well maintained and clean.
Beds are big and comfortable in both bedrooms, kitchen is really well equiped.
We enjoyed a balcony with hammock and incredible view. On the top of the building there is a hot tube where we relaxed in the evening watching sunset by the sea.
We love this place!

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thanks for your fantastic feedback 'tuitam_net', we hope we can host you again soon.