“We rate BDS a 6+!!!!”

Belize Diving Services
More attraction details
Owner description: The Great Blue Hole, Turneffe Atoll and The Belize Barrier Reef our some of our most popular dive sites. All computer diving and modern equipment help to give our dive masters and instructors the tools they need to do their job with expert care.Whether your goals are to take your first breaths on scuba, to become an instructor, or to dive to the bottom of the Great Blue Hole. We will be happy to work with you.Since 1978 Belize Diving Services has been continuously operating dive tours from the beautiful Island of Caye Caulker in Belize. Whether your first time diving or your 10,000 we will be happy to show you the underwater world of Belize.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We rate BDS a 6+!!!!”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We had a phenomenal dive trip. Saw everything we asked for and more, including a pod of dolphin!! Captains and DM's fun and knowledgable. Safety and briefing 1st class.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Pmillerski

Box, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great dive center”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

bigger boat than other diving tour opperators also the only tech dive, training center in belize. catered for my sidemount needs with regards to kit configuration.

Visited August 2013
Canterbury
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great Dive Trip”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

My wife and I stayed on Caye Caulker for six weeks during May/June this year, and we took one trip out to Turneffe with BDS. They are a very professional operation, with very good rental equipment, a large comfortable and well maintained boat. The divemaster for our two dives was really excellent, and the dive sites were very beautiful. BDS are not the cheapest dive operator on the island, but they are very professional, have great divemasters and have probably the most comfortable dive boat on the island. Highly recommended!

Visited May 2014
Brooklyn, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Place to Learn to Diver”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Pablo and Walter of BDS were my instructors for the SDI open water certification course. Both were very knowledgeable, professional, and personable. great experience.

Visited July 2014
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent dive masters and instructors!”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

My husband and I got our open water certification at this shop. It is extremely well run and organised and full of patient instructors. I struggled a lot during the first day of the course (confined water part) and wasn't even sure if I could continue. I felt extremely claustrophobic and uncomfortable. But Christina, an instructor at the shop, encouraged me to repeat this portion, walked me through everything again on another day, all free of charge! It was such a wonderful experience and I got over all of my fears. Now, I'm in love with scuba diving.

We went on 5 other trips with BDS after the open water certification and all the trips were beautiful and very well run. I highly recommend the Turneffe Atoll trip and the night dive! We did not go to the Blue Hole because we were not experienced enough for it.

The shop takes safety very seriously and employs patient and easy to get a long with dive masters. They also make really good food! I highly recommend this shop to people interested in getting into scuba diving and seasoned divers looking for a wonderful experience diving in Belize.

Visited June 2014