“3 Day Sailing Cruise”

Raggamuffin Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #2 of 35 Tours in Caye Caulker
More attraction details
Owner description: Raggamuffin Tour's sailing adventures provide access the most remote and inaccessible parts of Belize’s reef which showcase some of the most beautiful snorkeling in the world! We offer a legendary three day sailing trip from Caye Caulker to Placencia - an adventure that will give you memories to last a lifetime! We also sail to Hol Chan and Turneffe Atoll for snorkel day trips. Come see the unspoiled jewel of the Carribean, stay on deserted islands and snorkel the pristine barrier reef.
Austin, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“3 Day Sailing Cruise”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

I just got back from the 3 day sailing cruise. It was one of the most amazing experiences I have ever had. Captain Ish and his crew: Garriff, Charles, and Chilo were THE BEST!!!!!!!! We sailed through some of the most beautiful waters I have ever seen. The captain and crew were so knowledgeable and did a great job of leading snorkeling excursions and educating everyone about the local marine life and habitat throughout the three days. The food far exceeded my expectations. They were EXCELLENT cooks! We ate extremely well. The crew was completely devoted to making sure we had a good time. This is an amazing deal as not only do you sail through some of the most beautiful waters, but it also includes amazing meals, all you can drink alcohol, and snorkeling and fishing equipment.

The islands we stayed at were absolutely beautiful. If you are considering this 3 day cruise, it is truly a life experience you should not miss!!!

1 Thank Elyce G

• Greek first
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Manatees, turtles, sharks and rays!”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Best snorkel trip i have ever been on - (including GBR australia & red sea). Was expecting a good day but we were truly blown away. First stop saw a manatee before boat had even anchored. Got to swim alongside 2! The guides show you a plethora of sharks and rays and watch them feed off the sea bed. Saw 3 big sea turtles grazing and swimming. The corals are not amazing but you dont care with all the sea life around you. Even the lunch was delicious! One of the best days of our 6 month travelling trip

Uxbridge, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The best snorkelling I've ever done!”
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

I've been travelling for 5 months now from Asia to Australia to Central America and I have to say that this was the best trip I've done so far! I saw far more on this day snorkelling trip than I did on the great barrier reef. We saw sting rays, turtles, sharks and manatees! The guides were all excellent especially captain Rob who pointed out all the interesting ocean life to us. Lunch was amazing and the rum punch on the way back just topped off the day nicely. Honestly have never been on a better trip! Very well organised and an extremely fun day. Do not miss out if you ever visit Caye Caulker!!

Visited July 2014
West Palm Beach
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Amazing experience! Well worth the money!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

I cannot say enough about how positive my experience with this company was. They are truly a class act! We did the hol chan shark and ray tour with three stops. The sail boat was comfortable and a great way go out in the ocean without feeling cramped! Our guide kevin was a wealth of knowledge about marine life and our captain jerry was outstanding as well. This tour was well organized, professional and fun. Food and snacks were awesome and tasty rum punch-more than we could drink- topped off the full day trip nicely. Wish I'd planned better so I could have done the 3 day sailing and camping trip as well. I will definitely use this company on my next trip!

New York City, New York
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Swimming with Sealife”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We spent a week on Caye Caulker, and it was one of the best vacations I've ever been on! There are so many great people to go snorkeling with, but we went with Raggamuffin. I'm so glad we did! From the very beginning, we had a wonderful experience. The office staff and the crew of the Ragga King were amazing. So laid back and funny. We swam with a Manatee, Sea Turtles, around the Reef, and with Nurse Sharks and Manta Rays! They were very respectful to the reef and sea life. They love their home and their surroundings.
They served drinks and great ceviche as we sailed back to the caye around sunset. They found out it was our anniversary and they all cheered for us and the captain played us a song to dance to. I would definitely, definitely, definitely recommend them.

Visited July 2014