“A great group of people”
Review of Tsunami Adventures

Tsunami Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: We are your one stop Snorkel and Tour Shop, offering a wide variety of services for Caye Caulker and Belize. Mayan Sites and Cave Tubing Adventures. Scenic Flights to the Great Blue Hole. Mangrove Cruises by Ponton and Sunset Cruise. Snorkeling and Fishing Trips. We can help you with any questions you may have.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 29 August 2013

We used them to plan a trip to the main land for zip line and cave tubing and made arrangements to take us to Altun Ha ruins all in one day. Our guides were the best in Belize!
I would highly recommend this agency for your trip to Caye Caulker island.

Reviewed 21 August 2013

We did the full day snorkeling tour with Tsunami. I loved the tour and the day but there are much better agency to do this tour. Our guide was more worried with his Go Pro camera and taking his pictures then with the group. More then once i could not take pictures and see some fish because he was just in front of us. He almost did not explain anything (this can be an amazing "learning" tour and is as best as the more you know) and in 2 stops he did not even got out of the boat. When you are in a coral ecosystem you should know about camouflage and lead your group to the best spots not only say: just go around ans sit in the boat. I had a wonderful time but not because of the agency it was because of the place.

TsunamiCayeCaulker, Owner at Tsunami Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

My name is Heather Martin and I own Tsunami Tour Shop.
I couldn't agree more with you. The guide is definately supposed to get in the water on all stops as well as focus and talk to his guests. I know whom the guide is and am disappointed in his services. He knows that this is required of him.
Please do not think that this is how we operate our snorkeling tours.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

We walked around early one morning trying to find some snorkelling and we came across this place. Unlike some of the random guys standing in the street, this is a real business. The lady explained to us all of the details of their tour and we booked with them. Our tour guide was very professional and made sure that everybody stayed safe which put my mind at ease and let me thoroughly enjoy the activities at the 3 snorkelling sites. I definitely recommend this company.

1  Thank Casssssssss
Reviewed 12 August 2013

We stayed at the Costa Maya Cabanas and booked all of our tours through Tsunami. We didn't reserve anything in advance and they were very accommodating in booking our trips.

We did the Lamanai Mayan ruins first and Major Tom and our guide were fantastic. They were knowledgeable of the area and history. They even cooked us a home meal and we ate after climbing!

We did the snorkeling tour with four destinations and had a great day. We saw manatees, turtle, sharks, rays, and swam through the coral gardens. It was fantastic and beautiful. Our guides were super nice and took us around the island to see the mangroves and drink rum punch afterwards.

All of our guides were locals who are very prideful of their country and could tell enjoyed showing others around.

The only gripe I would have would be the other guests on the tour. Some of them complained about everything and while snorkeling, they had no concept on personal space and ended up kicking everyone else. If you are actually looking for adventure these are the people to go with!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

My husband and I had a great day snorkeling at the Hol Chan Marine Reserve, Shark Alley and the Coral Gardens. Our guide, Ninja, was able to identify all the fish for us and Diego, the boat driver, was also very knowledgeable. We arranged the trip via e-mail prior to arrival and everything was as promised and on time. We had a fine lunch of sandwiches and a fruit snack. Everyone took very good care of us, including attaching the snorkel to my husband’s prescription goggles so he could actually see all the beautiful fish.

1  Thank Nona C