“RIP Sand Box”
Review of The Sand Box - CLOSED

The Sand Box
Cuisines: Caribbean
Reviewed 30 May 2013

The Sand Box is defunct! It is no longer there and seemingly long ago abandoned so don't look for it coz you won't find it!

There are newer reviews for The Sand Box

Reviewed 11 April 2013

The conch fritters were addictive. We ordered them with just about every meal - and we had five meals there. Their battered fish fillet and barbecue chicken was also very yummy.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

My husband and I stopped after riding bicycles around the island. We wanted a snack and my husband wanted to try a conch fritter. The service was quick but food was average. The fritter was basically pureed into like a corn bread patty and fried. couldn't really taste the conch. But then again, Conch doesn't really have any flavor.

Reviewed 31 March 2013 via mobile

Everything came out quick and hot. The food was of the best quality and taste. I will recommend Sand Box to all my friends.

Reviewed 16 March 2013

This place had the best conch fritters on the island. It also had a nice jerk chicken sandwich. Reasonably priced lunches.