“So relaxing and laid back!”
Review of Caye Caulker

Belize City to Caye Caulker Round Trip Boat Ride
Gilford, New Hampshire
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“So relaxing and laid back!”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Had a great time at Caye Caulker - got the much needed rest and relaxation that I needed. You can walk all over the island, the snorkeling is amazing! I highly recommend it!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great vibe”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Great way to get in this little island is to start your trip in Cancun Mexico , take the bus to Chetumal and then take the water taxi to Cay caulker.Its a long ride but its a great adventure.
Once you are on the island dont expect to do much except Snorkeling and diving and chilling , we stayed in the island for 8 days and did about 5 days diving including the famous Blue Hole.

Visited August 2013
Calgary, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Awesome island, great vibes and awesome people”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

A highlight of my trip for sure- if you're a backpacker or someone just looking for a sweet small island with party if you want it, or relaxing atmospheres, Caye Caulker has it all. As a backpacker, I loved it. Great energy, awesome people and great parties. For a place that doesn't have much of a beach, this island surpassed my expectations.

Visited April 2014
New York City, New York
3 attraction reviews
“Just What I needed....”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

My friend and I were originally trying to find a hotel in San Pedro, but all the nice hotels in our price range were booked. Now I thank my lucky stars that we chose Caye Caulker instead. It's a great little place that doesn't have the big party scene or crowds of San Pedro. I didn't know it when I got there, but it was exactly what I needed. Go Slow and enough.

Livonia, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Caye Caulker Relation”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Do not expect luxury or fast pace when visiting Caye Caulker - it is the utmost on Relaxation and Keeping it Slow. Almost everyone I spoke with (tourist or local) was very friendly. The guys the BBQ near the beach have great food - look for Mama Rose Saturday, her cart will be near the EZBOY tour hut around 6pm. You can usually find live music each night. For great seafood that you choose fresh yourself go to Rose's Restaurant...