“Delicious!!!”

Add it.
Fu Goh
Price range: US$4 - US$9
Cuisines: Healthy
Description: Fu Goh (Belizean creole for "to go") features a selection of freshly prepared meals, desserts and snacks with an emphasis on healthy eating and portion control. Only the best and healthiest available ingredients are used in the preparation of the delicious and nutritious menu items and fruity smoothies. Menu varies daily and most items are designed to travel well. So on site, in your home/room or on the go, Fu Goh is a good choice for a healthy dining alternative.
Reviewed 5 June 2012

One of our favorite places to eat on Caye Caulker. The smoothies, salads, pizzas, coconut pie and oatmeal cookies were are the best!

Reviewed 10 May 2012

Found Fu Goh 3 days into our 9 day trip to Caye, Caulker and ate breakfast/Lunch there 6 times. Fresh and Tasty Food, great pasta salads and pizzas...I loved everything I tried and they make everything fresh every morning. The food is healthy and full of flavor and it felt soooo good eating it! Really good oatmeal raisin cookies. It was an unexpected surprise.

Reviewed 18 April 2012

This is one of the very few places on the island where they serve Espresso. Apart from the Espresso, the food is excellent!!! The fresh fruit shakes and smoothies are just perfect. The place is friendly, very clean and quite different from most restaurants. Better try it!

Reviewed 13 April 2012

We had a lot of smoothies on Caye Caulker from a lot of places - Fu Goh's were by far the best! It's on the middle road, next to the bank - it's definitely worth heading there to get a smoothie. On the last day, we got a pizza to go, for our travels home. Wow - wheat crust, pesto sauce, yummy cheese. Impressive. Fu Goh is in a similar category as Amor y Cafe - I personally preferred Fu Goh for its flavors and value.

Reviewed 30 March 2012

I spent eight days vacationing for my first time on Caye Caulker, Belize and was fortunate to happen upon FU GOH my first day. I found FU GOH's food consistently delicious made from fresh, nutritious ingredients wrapped or packed in ample servings. Whether it was the Greek Salad -- my daily favorite -- or FU GOH's veggie sandwiches, veggie pizza, chicken waldorf sandwich, or even its oatmeal raisin cookies I had for dessert, FU GOH provided me with my satisfying lunch and dinner the entire eight days I stayed in Caye Caulker. Friendly, personable staff each and every day. When you find food this good and for these prices, it's not necessary to muck around and look for something else. FU GOH: I will miss you.