“Best place to watch the game!”

Barrier Reef Sports Bar & Grill
Ranked #10 of 93 Restaurants in Caye Caulker
Price range: US$4 - US$9
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Bar, Pub, Central American
Good for: View, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Corozal, Belize
“Best place to watch the game!”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

This is a great locals and tourist bar- setup with many tvs, decorated with sports memorabilia. I really like the pub fish&chips. I enjoy sitting at the tables in the sand patio, looking at the ocean and reef- enjoying good food and Belikins on draft. Fun place with a mix of locals, tourists, and expats.

Visited June 2014

Scottsdale, Arizona
“Best Bar to Watch Sports but Slow Service”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Hands down the best bar to watch sporting events on this island in my opinion... They have 6 larger screen TV's all over the main seating area and a few other behind the bar so if you want to watch your favorite sport or team, this is the place on Caye Caulker Island to come to....(In fact this location was the original site of Rasta Pasta years ago) Now lets talk about the service.... It's pretty slow, and I understand this is a small island but they would have gotten a lot more money from me if somebody would have just come by like once every 30 minutes... It was not just me either, I noticed a few other tables asking the wait staff if they forgot to order their food cause they had not gotten in it a long time.... So take this for what's it worth... The second and third time I came here to watch games, I went to dinner first at other places and then came to the bar to watch the games & have a drink.... this worked out perfect!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank JR V
Fort Worth, Texas
“Nice spot for a drink”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

This is a nice spot to have a drink while waiting for the ferry to the main land. They make some awesom drinks and have friendly staff. We didn't have a meal, but the menu looked good.

Visited May 2014
Boise, Idaho, United States
“Ask about the poker game”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Loved this place! We decided that we wanted to never go to the same place twice...but we couldn't help but go back to this place a few times. The food was mediocre, but the atmosphere was great.

There's a poker game every Sunday/Tuesday/Thursday at 1pm. $25 US to play. A much better view for a poker game than in Vegas! Great staff too!!

Visited May 2014
Los Angeles
“Still a great bar & lively atmosphere”
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

It's been a couple of years since I've been here but when some friends suggested we meet here for drinks we were excited to return. Scott the new owner is fantastic & the place hasn't really changed much. Since it is called sports bar naturally they have a big flat screen tv. I'm a big hockey fan & the night we ventured in a hockey game was on in full swing. I happened to stoke up a conversation wit an older gentleman seated next to me & found out he was the previous owner a Canadian expat! Fri. nights were jam nights although I have heard they had ended recently after many, many years. The drinks are good & strong and the service is the best! Angie was the greatest & always with a smile. It's still the best bar to visit on this tiny laid back island.

2 Thank seahunters2000