“Amazing!!”

Dee N' D's
Ranked #7 of 94 Restaurants in Caye Caulker
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Terry's isn't listed online. Things usually don't have an address on Caye Caulker.... I do have photos to submit though.
“Amazing!!”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Best jerk chicken I've ever had and delicious (and cheap) lobster. A simple shack venue that delivers a basic BBQ menu which is faultless and with a friendly service. We've been eating out 2 to 3 times a day on this trip over the past 3 weeks and Terry's was my joint favourite with Nobu in Vegas!!

• Visited November 2013

• Finnish first
San Francisco, California
“Great foods location people prices!”
Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

Terry, Nino and the rest of the crew serves one of the best in the island. We had 5-8 meals there on our 8 days trip. Our favorites, Jerk chickens and lobsters. We loved the slaw as well as the plantain sides that came as part of the meals. They deserve to be #1!

Clifton Park, New York
“The Best!”
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Casual setting, but fresh and yummy food! Terry is very friendly and loves to greet new customers himself!

Visited October 2013
Arcadia, California
“Yummy Lobster!”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Terry made me yummy lobster! It was so fresh and delicious! I'm still drooling! Rice and bean was dry so it wasn't good. The meal was only $12.50! Come by here when you get to the island. It's on the way to Lazy Lizard!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Monkeyjo126
Ypsilanti, Michigan
“sunset view, good food, but....”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

We went to Terry's restaurant for dinner. The sunset view was gorgeous, my lobster dinner was really good, my husband said his snapper was so so. I'd recommend it, but watch your bill. We were over charged and I thought it was an honest mistake until I read others have had the same problem. Still, the prices are reasonable to begin with and I felt funny about going back to complain about it. One person on his staff said he doesn't use a calculator and often made mistakes.

• Visited October 2013