“Good food and friendly service”
Review of Dee N' D's

Dee N' D's
Ranked #7 of 94 Restaurants in Caye Caulker
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Terry's isn't listed online. Things usually don't have an address on Caye Caulker.... I do have photos to submit though.
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Good food and friendly service”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

My husband and I had dinner one night at Terry's. My husband was very pleased with the chili garlic grilled chicken and I had delicious grilled conch. Terry grills out on the front street during the day and while walking past I ordered a skewer of grilled vegetables that were excellent!! While waiting for our meal at the restaurant, our waiter, who was not busy, sat at our table and we enjoyed a conversation with him. Most, if not all Belizeans, are so friendly and love to share their culture. Unfortunately, there were not enough nights to return to every restaurant for dinner, or we would have gone back to Terry's. He is a a really nice man. Be sure to say high to Misty, his wife's precious pup.

• Visited June 2014

• Finnish first
Edmonton, Canada
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Terry has the best barbecue on the island! Delicious pork chops, chicken and shrimp were some of my favourites. Generous portions. On one of the nights we were there he had live music. Couldn't pass Terry's Grill without my mouth watering from the amazing aromas coming from the grill!

Visited February 2014
“Misty is the boss”
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

If you're not into noise with the family running around like you're at an Italian grandma's table do not go here!
While getting a massage on the beach my husband was talking to the locals and met Terry. He said we had to eat at this guy's place he is amazing. We went that night.
Terry came out and welcomed everyone waiting for dinner and said we only have two rules here, be yourself and go slow. That was just our pace.
We had the jerk chicken and the snapper filet. Both were moist and delicious. I enjoyed the snapper more, the veggies it came with were awesome. I'm just not that into chicken but my man loved it.
Tommy was playing acoustic guitar and singing. For us that is always fun. Friends and families of the employees helping out and the kids running around.
If there in the better months the sunset would be amazing but not our luck.
They have a few dogs that lay with you but Misty is the little black and white one. We had a fun time watching her chase off all the bigger dogs, she is the boss.
If you're ready to chill and have a good time go here. If not go somewhere else.

Boise, Idaho, United States
“Sorry Terry...wanted to rate higher...but...”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I think the whole staff was drinking...which I think is great...unless you drink so much you can't keep track of the orders. I think we got what we ordered, but I'm not sure. I also think they were messing up the bills...Seemed like they were guessing at what we actually owed and they told us $44. So for the rest of the trip, the joke between my wife and I was "Eat at Terry's...Every meal: $44!"

So, on to the good stuff. The food we got was good. Turns out my wife doesn't like grilled conch, but that wasn't Terry's fault. I liked it! Anyway, the view at sunset is great. The staff was super nice and a lot of fun. Terry himself was super nice. I like that you're basically just eating in his back yard...that was a fun experience.

Yeah, I'd recommend giving it a try...just be sure you order at least $44 BZD worth of dinner!!

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Joe and Mariya O
Oslo, Norway
“Best meal in a loooong time!”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

What a meal! What a guy! What a place! If you like having a friendly local grill you the best lobster meal you can imagine, then go to Terry's grill! Terry is super friendly and his little kitchen is a great reminder that you can make a memorable meal without any fancy equipment. Would greatly recommend this place for a nice meal while watching the sunset!

• Visited August 2013