“Don't miss Terry's BBQ on the beach with the family”
Review of Dee N' D's

Dee N' D's
Ranked #7 of 99 Restaurants in Caye Caulker
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Terry's isn't listed online. Things usually don't have an address on Caye Caulker.... I do have photos to submit though.
Reviewed 19 June 2014

We first met Terry at his BBQ stand across from our hotel, Caye Reef, where he serves lunch time portions of his famous BBQ. We decided we would go to his grill for our last meal before leaving Caye Caulker and we weren't disappointed. Great location to watch the sunset, and yummy fresh lobster (lobster season started June 15). Informal, and very friendly. Enjoyed watching the kids run around - it's a true family run place.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Terry's smile is infectious and his food fresh from the emerald waters is delicious! Do not miss lunch time at Terry's Grill!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

My husband and I had dinner one night at Terry's. My husband was very pleased with the chili garlic grilled chicken and I had delicious grilled conch. Terry grills out on the front street during the day and while walking past I ordered a skewer of grilled vegetables that were excellent!! While waiting for our meal at the restaurant, our waiter, who was not busy, sat at our table and we enjoyed a conversation with him. Most, if not all Belizeans, are so friendly and love to share their culture. Unfortunately, there were not enough nights to return to every restaurant for dinner, or we would have gone back to Terry's. He is a a really nice man. Be sure to say high to Misty, his wife's precious pup.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Terry has the best barbecue on the island! Delicious pork chops, chicken and shrimp were some of my favourites. Generous portions. On one of the nights we were there he had live music. Couldn't pass Terry's Grill without my mouth watering from the amazing aromas coming from the grill!

Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

If you're not into noise with the family running around like you're at an Italian grandma's table do not go here!
While getting a massage on the beach my husband was talking to the locals and met Terry. He said we had to eat at this guy's place he is amazing. We went that night.
Terry came out and welcomed everyone waiting for dinner and said we only have two rules here, be yourself and go slow. That was just our pace.
We had the jerk chicken and the snapper filet. Both were moist and delicious. I enjoyed the snapper more, the veggies it came with were awesome. I'm just not that into chicken but my man loved it.
Tommy was playing acoustic guitar and singing. For us that is always fun. Friends and families of the employees helping out and the kids running around.
If there in the better months the sunset would be amazing but not our luck.
They have a few dogs that lay with you but Misty is the little black and white one. We had a fun time watching her chase off all the bigger dogs, she is the boss.
If you're ready to chill and have a good time go here. If not go somewhere else.