“Honeymoon Bliss”
Review of Anda De Wata Tours

Anda De Wata Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Anda De Wata, founded in 2006 and was created to offer clients an opportunity to snorkel Belize's Barrier Reef in a more personal and intimate setting. We have introduced unique "one of a kind" tours, such as Island Tubing. Anda De Wata specializes in small groups no more than eight so each an every individual can take in the natural beauty of our magical Caribbean sea. Belize's Barrier Reef offers guest moments of complete serenity, taking in views of the Mystical Coral Gardens, Sandalla Battom and Shark Ray Alley.
Portland, Oregon
“Honeymoon Bliss”
Reviewed 13 June 2013

We spent two days with Artie on our honeymoon, we did the Hol Chan Marine Reserve, Shark Ray Alley and the next day saw manatees. We had an unusually lucky day at Hol Chan, within the first several minutes saw three sea turtles, grouper, spotted ray and nurse sharks. It was a wonderful time, highly recommended.

Visited June 2013

• Korean first
Port Orange, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome Tubing Adventure”
Reviewed 7 June 2013

Had been wanting to try this tubing tour since I first heard about it last year. Finally got a chance to go with my mother during a recent vacation and loved it! Was joined by two of my cousins who are native to the island and they loved it too! My mom said this was one of the highlights of our trip. They even serve beverages, alcoholic, or non alcoholic, while you are out on the tubes in a very ingenious way. The tour is not a high speed one and therefore can be enjoyed by people of any age. I myself was 5 months pregnant and found being pulled slowly through the beautiful clear waters of the Caribbean, around Caye Caulker, very relaxing. Artie and his wifey Kat are excellent hosts/operators and their friendly, engaging demeanor, made the trip even nicer. The small fee was definately worth it for about 90 mins of fun in the sun. I reccomend this for couples or even groups of up to 8 people. Definately a must do when in Caye Caulker and fits into this island paradise's motto of "GO SLOW"!!

Visited April 2013
San Diego, California
“This place rocks!!!”
Reviewed 23 May 2013

If you're in Caye Caulker I highly suggest visiting Anda De Wata Tours. The tubing tour is so worth the money. I had the best time ever! You get to tour around Caye Caulker in a tube while drinking rum punch. I can't wait to go back with my friends and to do this again!!! So much fun! Art and Kat are the best!

Visited May 2013
Caye Caulker, Belize
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Tubing with anda de wata tours”
Reviewed 21 May 2013

I have lived here on Caye Caulker for couple of years now. Have done all the snorkeling in these beautiful waters with Anda de Wata Tours. Artie is so informative in these wata's. He said to me "this was my playground as a child". He and his wife Kat started this "go slow" tubing so of course I had to try it. Had one of the best times of my life. Well worth the dollars. Hope to see you on Caye Caulker sooner than later.

Visited May 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Underwater Dance”
Reviewed 30 April 2013

Whether you are an advanced diver or a novice in the water, this experience was AWESOME! My girlfriend and I did a snorkel trip with Captain Art and his first mate Kat. I saw more sea life than I have on 90% of my dives! We went to three different locations and Art gave us insight and background on each spot and then guided us through the coral and reef. The highlight was definitely when he was able to coax a moray eel out of its hiding spot where we watched Art perform an underwater dance with the 4 foot eel. Very cool! On top of this we swam with sharks and stingrays.

Bottom line: We had so much fun that we came back the next day for a tour of the island being pulled on tubes behind Art's boat while drinking rum punch and watching the sun come down.

Visited April 2013