“Unforgettable experience!”
Review of Anda De Wata Tours

Anda De Wata Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Anda De Wata, founded in 2006 and was created to offer clients an opportunity to snorkel Belize's Barrier Reef in a more personal and intimate setting. We have introduced unique "one of a kind" tours, such as Island Tubing. Anda De Wata specializes in small groups no more than eight so each an every individual can take in the natural beauty of our magical Caribbean sea. Belize's Barrier Reef offers guest moments of complete serenity, taking in views of the Mystical Coral Gardens, Sandalla Battom and Shark Ray Alley.
Belmopan, Belize
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Unforgettable experience!”
Reviewed 28 June 2013

Thanks to Anda de Wata Tours for giving us the opportunity and and taking their time to show us the beautiful wonders of Belize. It was my first hand experience to swim with the lovely sharks and rays :), honestly, and I must say it was such a wonderful feeling to be one with nature all because of the wonderful and prefessional guides at Anda de Wata Tours. Guess what? THis guy Zac took his time in showing us things that we did not see before! For example a Peacock Flounder! He is knowledgeable about everything he speaks about. I really do love the way they treat other guest. They are friendly and nice guys. Next time I go to Caye Caulker I will choose Anda de Wata Tours for great tours and professional staff!

1 Thank 5Hilario

• Korean first
Dunedin, New Zealand
“Amazing wildlife, knowledgeable guides”
Reviewed 21 June 2013

I went on two excellent snorkelling trips with Art and Zac (Anda de Water Tours). They were down to earth, knowledgeable and fun guides, and took us to awesome spots for snorkelling with nurse sharks, rays, a moray eel, beautiful tropical fish and (best of all) a pod of 14 dolphins. I really liked their friendly, laid back style which is a contrast to some of Caye Caulker's more full on touts and guides. I would highly recommend them to everyone :)

Chicago
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“My 2 favorite things RUM & SUN!”
Reviewed 16 June 2013

Artie and Zac were so flexible and patient with the undeciding group I was with. This is my 2nd time snorkeling with Anda De Wata and BOTH were wonderful. I brought my 13 yr old daughter on this trip and she said the snorkeling part of the trip was the highlite! I told Artie I just wanted to get some color and let my daughter go snorkel so he tied a life preserver to the back of the boat with a rum punch in my hand and this little mama was one happy camper! They were cautious on watching their group. I like they keep it smaller. Everyone is comfortable on the boat when it's smaller and it's safer I feel (everyone is easily accounted for). My feeling is he's doing what he has a passion for not just the money. Love that he was born on the island and he knows the water really well. I WILL BE RECOMMENDING EVERYONE TO TRY THIS PLACE! Thanks Artie and Zac. Carson loved the trip. FRESH fruit was yummy too, but next time soak my fruit in the rum LOL

Portland, Oregon
“Honeymoon Bliss”
Reviewed 13 June 2013

We spent two days with Artie on our honeymoon, we did the Hol Chan Marine Reserve, Shark Ray Alley and the next day saw manatees. We had an unusually lucky day at Hol Chan, within the first several minutes saw three sea turtles, grouper, spotted ray and nurse sharks. It was a wonderful time, highly recommended.

Port Orange, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome Tubing Adventure”
Reviewed 7 June 2013

Had been wanting to try this tubing tour since I first heard about it last year. Finally got a chance to go with my mother during a recent vacation and loved it! Was joined by two of my cousins who are native to the island and they loved it too! My mom said this was one of the highlights of our trip. They even serve beverages, alcoholic, or non alcoholic, while you are out on the tubes in a very ingenious way. The tour is not a high speed one and therefore can be enjoyed by people of any age. I myself was 5 months pregnant and found being pulled slowly through the beautiful clear waters of the Caribbean, around Caye Caulker, very relaxing. Artie and his wifey Kat are excellent hosts/operators and their friendly, engaging demeanor, made the trip even nicer. The small fee was definately worth it for about 90 mins of fun in the sun. I reccomend this for couples or even groups of up to 8 people. Definately a must do when in Caye Caulker and fits into this island paradise's motto of "GO SLOW"!!

Visited April 2013