“Highlight of our trip”
Review of Anda De Wata Tours

Anda De Wata Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Anda De Wata, founded in 2006 and was created to offer clients an opportunity to snorkel Belize's Barrier Reef in a more personal and intimate setting. We have introduced unique "one of a kind" tours, such as Island Tubing. Anda De Wata specializes in small groups no more than eight so each an every individual can take in the natural beauty of our magical Caribbean sea. Belize's Barrier Reef offers guest moments of complete serenity, taking in views of the Mystical Coral Gardens, Sandalla Battom and Shark Ray Alley.
Valparaiso, Indiana
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Highlight of our trip”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

It's kind of a challenge to try and find the shop as it is not in the main beach area but definitely worth your while to find. Artie, Kat and Zac are very friendly, helpful and work to keep you safe, plus explain a lot about the reef as they are out snorkeling with you. They know the reef well and take you to the best spots. They keep their groups small so you get a lot of attention from them. On one trip we had a family of four with us with a nine-year old girl who wasn't quite sure about getting into the ocean. They were very patient with her and by the end we couldn't get her out. They provide you with fresh fruit at the end of the trip which is a nice touch.

Visited July 2013

• Korean first
Canterbury, United Kingdom
“Everything bar a turtle!”
Reviewed 28 June 2013

My boyfriend and I went on a group half-day snorkelling tour and a longer 'Manatee Madness' tour. Both were excellent. The first day we snorkelled several sites on the reef and saw so much life under the water; we had plenty of time at each site, Art and Zac were easy-going and friendly and the group was small so you didn't feel like you were being packed in. The second trip (with only 3 people!) not only did we see the required manatees, but also swam with a pod of dolphins for about half an hour - completely unexpected and a real highlight. Add to that more of the more usual reef life and it really was an amazing tour... the only thing we didn't see was a sea turtle! I would highly recommend Anda De Wata tours, they were very relaxed compared to some of the pushier companies we saw around the island.

Belmopan, Belize
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Unforgettable experience!”
Reviewed 28 June 2013

Thanks to Anda de Wata Tours for giving us the opportunity and and taking their time to show us the beautiful wonders of Belize. It was my first hand experience to swim with the lovely sharks and rays :), honestly, and I must say it was such a wonderful feeling to be one with nature all because of the wonderful and prefessional guides at Anda de Wata Tours. Guess what? THis guy Zac took his time in showing us things that we did not see before! For example a Peacock Flounder! He is knowledgeable about everything he speaks about. I really do love the way they treat other guest. They are friendly and nice guys. Next time I go to Caye Caulker I will choose Anda de Wata Tours for great tours and professional staff!

1 Thank 5Hilario
Dunedin, New Zealand
“Amazing wildlife, knowledgeable guides”
Reviewed 21 June 2013

I went on two excellent snorkelling trips with Art and Zac (Anda de Water Tours). They were down to earth, knowledgeable and fun guides, and took us to awesome spots for snorkelling with nurse sharks, rays, a moray eel, beautiful tropical fish and (best of all) a pod of 14 dolphins. I really liked their friendly, laid back style which is a contrast to some of Caye Caulker's more full on touts and guides. I would highly recommend them to everyone :)

Chicago
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“My 2 favorite things RUM & SUN!”
Reviewed 16 June 2013

Artie and Zac were so flexible and patient with the undeciding group I was with. This is my 2nd time snorkeling with Anda De Wata and BOTH were wonderful. I brought my 13 yr old daughter on this trip and she said the snorkeling part of the trip was the highlite! I told Artie I just wanted to get some color and let my daughter go snorkel so he tied a life preserver to the back of the boat with a rum punch in my hand and this little mama was one happy camper! They were cautious on watching their group. I like they keep it smaller. Everyone is comfortable on the boat when it's smaller and it's safer I feel (everyone is easily accounted for). My feeling is he's doing what he has a passion for not just the money. Love that he was born on the island and he knows the water really well. I WILL BE RECOMMENDING EVERYONE TO TRY THIS PLACE! Thanks Artie and Zac. Carson loved the trip. FRESH fruit was yummy too, but next time soak my fruit in the rum LOL