“Anda de wata, Caye Caulker”
Review of Anda De Wata Tours

Anda De Wata Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Anda De Wata, founded in 2006 and was created to offer clients an opportunity to snorkel Belize's Barrier Reef in a more personal and intimate setting. We have introduced unique "one of a kind" tours, such as Island Tubing. Anda De Wata specializes in small groups no more than eight so each an every individual can take in the natural beauty of our magical Caribbean sea. Belize's Barrier Reef offers guest moments of complete serenity, taking in views of the Mystical Coral Gardens, Sandalla Battom and Shark Ray Alley.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Anda de wata, Caye Caulker”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Dianny, a friendly Belizian tour guide, greeted us at the shop and answered all our questions & concerns. She was wonderful!
Art, took us on an exceptional snorkelling tour. As it was my first time snorkelling, I was a little nervous, Art assisted me and put me at ease until I felt comfortable. We saw tons of fish, rays, turtles & sharks! We stopped in San Pedro's for lunch at Estel's Dine By the Sea. Highly recommend this tour. The prices are the same across the island! Art is warm & welcoming; full of positive energy & kindness.

• Korean first
Belize Cayes, Belize
“Fun fun fun!!”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

My family and I recently went on the tubing tour that this company offers and had such a fabulous time. Its fun, relaxing, plus you get to view the beautiful island of Caye Caulker while basking in the beautiful Caribbean sea! It appeals to all ages as my son who is 8 yrs old enjoyed it too as well us the teenagers in our group and us middle aged ladies! Each of you have a large tube that you sink into quite comfortably and are lead by the speed boat. You start on the Eastern side of the island which can be a bit choppy but adds to the excitement, as my son said 'the more waves the better!'. You get to tube travel right around the island to the West side which is a lot calmer and you get to see and feed the tarpins for a while, before heading back round to the front. We were sent rum punch on the bar that is a surf board with a crate attached to it and they send it by a rope which adds to the fun as you have to then pick your drink out of the crate and sometimes this can be challenging if you are in a choppy area but we had a lot of laughs while doing this challenge! My drink of choice was rum punch, but you can have fruit punch or water if you prefer. The staff were friendly and made us feel comfortable and kept us well stocked on rum punch! I would definitely recommend this trip for all ages and plan to do it again without a doubt!! Thanks Anda De Water TOurs!!!

Visited July 2014
“A can't miss experience. ”
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

We very much enjoyed the tour and Art will always be remembered for his friendly demeanor and winning smile (that convinced us to jump in with sharks!). We felt safe and were extremely satisfied.

Manhattan Beach, California
““Great Experience, Superb Value & Perfect Service!””
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Holly Hol-Chan

With all the options of tour shops along the main strip it definitely has paid to go off the beaten track to find Anda De Wata Tours. They are a small local tour shop located just in front of the I&I Reggae bar and have one of the sweetest owners Artie and Kat! Artie was born on the island and comes from one of the Islands founding family’s and has been a tour guide for over 13years and really knows his stuff. We went out to Hol-Chan and got a chance to see once in a life time kinda stuff! I’m was born in a big city and was nervous about entering the ocean and snorkeling, but Artie made sure that all my gear fit me properly and kept a close eye on me along the way to ease my stress.

It was AMAZING!!!! It was like a real life finding Nemo! We saw everything from Coral life, Sharks and Rays..It was really unique and completely different experience for me to enjoy!

Thank you!

Beverly Hills, California
“Tube! Tube! Tube & Booze!!!!”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

There was a group of six of us traveling and the only GROUP signed up for Island Tubing which made us in charge of bringing all the fun! We started our tube extravaganza by lying comfortably floating on an inner tube just between the Island and the Reef (which gave us a completely different view of the island that one would normally see). As we laid enjoying the view of Caye Caulker and the crystal clear water Artie sent out his bartender (a surf board converted into a drink stand) to serve us ice cold RUM PUNCH.
We had a total of 3 rum punches throughout the tour as we spent our time tube hoping, floating, laughing, and enjoying the beautiful Island from a unique perspective. The RUM made our group a bit more lively than anticipated but the fun and laughs along the way were ones to last a lifetime! Thanks Artie and Kat for giving us something different to look forward to the next time we make our way back to the Caye Caulker!

Visited June 2014