“Good burgers”

Popeyes Beach Resort
magrath, ab
“Good burgers”
Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

I've read the reviews and I have to say that I disagree. I liked this place. We ate here 3 separate times while on the island and were not disappointed once. It's not gourmet cuisine, it's beach food, but we liked it. No where else did we eat 3 times. We never had their breakfast but the burgers and fish tacos were good. Friendly staff also.

Brisbane, Australia
“Ooops.... should have read the reviews!!”
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

Don't bother with this place at all. We went for breakfast because it was close to our accommodation and on the waterfront. Worst food we've had in central america to date..... The eggs where soooo over cooked that I asked for new ones but was refused by management, so we walked out and left it. First time I've ever had to do that throughout all my travels!

Biloxi, Mississippi
“Should have read ratings first”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Biggest food mistake we made. Stopped in for breakfast. Bad move. Over easy means over hard here, the bacon and ham were little tiny pieces (half a strip of bacon and very little ham). Toast was dry, service was poor. Go anywhere else to eat breakfast.

• Visited February 2014
Overland Park, Kansas
“First Dinner on Caye Caulker”
Reviewed 21 February 2014

After a long day of travel, we got on our bikes and rode into town. Popeyes was one of the first restraunts we came to. We ordered a couple of mojitos and some appetizers, and sat down at a picnic table right next to the water. Wow, those mojitos were good! They grind the mint and the lime when the drinks are ordered, and they are so fresh and delicious! We soon found out that nearly every meal comes with rice and cole slaw. I have never been a fan of American cole slaw, but this was really good. It was made with vinegar and some other ingredients that I couldn't name. We had chips and salsa, and grilled lobster. We enjoyed our meal, and found the staff to be very pleasant. We went back another day for some frozen drinks, and enjoyed those as well. We will go back again the next time we are in Caye Caulker.

• Visited February 2014
Zossen, Deutschland
“Good breakfast, friendly service”
Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

Since we had out vacancy at Popeyes Hotel, we also spent some time at the restaurant.
Wheter prices nor Menu are implicating you've been landed in a star citchen. The food is simple and yummi, the service really friendly and helpful so that we came up to a very good rate.
PS: Free Wi-Fi included.