“Like my meal ”
Review of Friends restaurant - CLOSED

Friends restaurant
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Middle-Eastern & American favorites served in dining room or outdoor terrace 50 feet from the Caribbean Sea. Enjoy the view of the World's 2cd largest barrier reef. The Trade winds blowing onshore from the East make for a pleasant Tropical ambiance. We serve Hummus, Babba Ganoush, Stuffed Grape Leaves, Kafta, Kibbeh, Veggie plates, Kebabs of all sorts, as well as US favorites.
Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed all my food at friends the lamb was very good
The hummus I had was delicious
Service was good and the drinks had good pours
Overall they are friendly as the name says and the food was good
I will go back

Reviewed 16 May 2013

When you are a middle eastern restaurant , you should be able to make humas, but they did not.
The pita bread was good, but that was about it. The service was good .

Reviewed 7 May 2013

Not exactly where you'd expect to find great Lebanese, but I'm happy to report that your instinct would be wrong. Friendly hosts, fantastic food (and I take my falafel pretty seriously), and great spot to people watch.

Reviewed 2 May 2013

Friends is owned and operated by Osama (don't let the name scare you!) and Samir! They are Lebanese and their heritage definitely rings through in the amazing food! Samir is a professional chef (and fabulous salsa dancer:-) who puts great care into his food. The tabbouleh is the best I have ever had! Fresh and flavorful! The chicken kabobs are marinated to perfection before being cooked and served up with hummus, spicy garlic sauce and fresh greens tossed in olive oil. The chicken was the most tender I have ever had and the portions are big! Osama and Samir interact with their guests, cracking jokes, telling stories and even a bit of belly dancing late night!!! They make sure a good time is had by all and they sure do give strong pours! Great people, great food, and great music. When you go make sure to tell Chocolate hi for me. He is Osama's little dachshund pup and is a regular at the bar making sure to greet everyone with a wag! Don't pass this place up!,