“Wonderful little spot!”
Review of Belita's Deli - CLOSED

Belita's Deli
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I ate here about 4 times in a week for breakfast/brunch. I loved everything I ate, it was an amazing value, and every juice I tried was INCREDIBLE. The fry jacks here are awesome, the fruit servings are generous, and everyone was always friendly. I love Belita's!

1  Thank K D

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

I don't know how to begin to tell you about my deep and sincere love for this place. Everything was better than i could've imagined. I had the Stevie Wonder and my husband's had banana pancakes. We also had lime and orange juice. The fry jacks were ridiculously good. And they made a home made hot sauce that day that was so good I wanted to drink it.

1  Thank beefsquatch
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We had three meals at Belita's, in addition to stopping by for lime juices and mango shakes (smoothies.) Stephanie's lime juices are delicious, light and refreshing and in no way resemble frozen concentrate lime juice you can buy in the U.S. We had the wonderful fry jacks filled with eggs twice for breakfast, then we had another order of plain fry jacks sprinkled with sugar with our coffee. For lunch we had Belita's stew pork with rice, coleslaw and plantains - so yummy and filling! I doubt that you could go wrong no matter what you order here, and the prices are low. Also, we really enjoyed getting to know Stephanie and her mom and the older son who helps out on his lunch break from high school. Belita, after only one year in business is expanding upstairs due to her huge success.

1  Thank Momcat60
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

We were looking for an inexpensive local lunch so this looked like a good place to be. Quick service, big portions and tasty food. Ask for some extra sauce if you like your food a bit more spicy: hmmm the onions, pepper and coriander.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

While cruising the streets of Caye Caulker on our third day out of 7, we stopped by Belita's because something they were cooking smelled really good! The lady inside told us they were making "Fry Jacks". Needless to say, we tried a couple and were hooked after that and returned three more times for Breakfast. They even made a special order for the mother and daughter in our group due to their dietary needs. This made the experience all the more special, hence the writing of this glowing review. Highly recommended for family meals on a budget as the prices are quite inexpensive. We fed a family of four for $12 USD. Great food at even better prices...

2  Thank B2605BCmichaelc