“Best tour ever!”

Caveman Snorkeling Tours
Ranked #1 of 38 Tours in Caye Caulker
More attraction details
Owner description: Offer Snorkeling Tours to The Belizean Barrier Reef, Hol Chan Marine Reserve, Shark Ray Alley & more; See Manatees, Sharks, Stingrays, Tarpons & much more. Your tour can be either Regular or Private. ** Always Respect for my customers, the Marine Wildlife and the Environment. Happy customers is my aim! * Caveman Snorkeling Tours at your service.
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Caveman was awesome! We went out today and he took us to see manatees, sharks, rays, beautiful coral, turtles and tarpon. We got a yummy lunch and fresh fruit. The best part was his knowledge, he told us what kinds of fish and corral we saw. He's dedicated to respecting the marine environment. Oh yea, and he caught a sea horse for us to see! I definitely recommend using caveman for your snorkel tour when visiting Caye Caulker.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,077)

Reviewed 10 July 2014

You can't go wrong with Caveman Tours. He goes out of his way to make sure you enjoy the trip. We snorkeled with sharks, rays, turtles, eels, and all sorts of fish. Awesome experience. We were late to the tour due to cruise ship delays and he kept us booked. Caveman met us at the dock on the island and he took care of us from there. What an adventure!! Highly Recommended. Thanks Caveman.

Mike & Trina

Reviewed 8 July 2014

My husband and I experienced the absolute BEST DAY with Caveman in June, 2014! Time flew by as he showed us nature at its best! We snorkeled with the nurse sharks and rays --- got to see a seahorse "in person!" You won't go wrong with him --- he wants to make sure you enjoy your day and there is no disappointment!

1  Thank goLC
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Caveman brings you to the nicest spots in the reef. He is constantly sharing everything he knows. We saw sharks, rays and last but not least, a manatee. We booked a whole day, including delicious pineapple! He is very kind, friendly, funny and conscience about the environment.

1  Thank TomDema
Reviewed 7 July 2014

If you're looking for a customised snorkelling tour with a small group, then the Caveman is your man! I had to wait 4 days before we could go out because of bad weather, but this made me respect him even more. He wasn't after my money, he was genuinely interested in making sure I enjoyed my experience. Quite refreshing! The tour was amazing, we saw many things that the larger groups missed out on seeing as we were the first to the spots and got to the action quicker than the rest. The manatees were an example; we had the opportunity to swim with them while the others missed out! The Caveman is a genuinely nice person and made sure that everyone in the group was having a good time. He went the extra mile to make sure we all enjoyed our trip. Don't go with anyone else but the best!

1  Thank Catherine P