“Best vegetarian options on the island!”
Review of Aladdin's Cuisine - CLOSED

Aladdin's Cuisine
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Lebanese
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Belizean food
Reviewed 29 August 2014

My only complaint about Caye Caulker was my inability to find good vegetarian food options ... until I found Aladdin's. Which, unfortunately, was my last night there.

A Mediterranean place with options like falafal, Greek plate, and several others ... there are plenty of options for non meat eaters at a very good price. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 26 August 2014

My husband and I have eaten here a few times and have loved the food and friendly service on each occasion. We highly recommend Aladdin's Middle Eastern menu when looking for a nice change from local cuisine.

The food is freshly prepared, healthy, and tasty. The setting is casual with a sea view. Dennis, the owner and your waiter, is friendly and enjoys talking with his customers...making them feel welcome and appreciated.

My favorites are the Falafel and the salad and the Beef Tenderloin Kabab. Tropical fruit juices are available for beverages. It is tucked away off the main street just before entering the Split area.

Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

We tried the falafel entree and wrap. Both were good and the price and portion was fair. The tabbouleh side was very good and heavy on fresh parsley, which was a welcome change from the local fare. I also appreciated the location on the west side of front street where the breeze comes of the water and the view is nice too.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

This building is kind of tucked in the back, on your left..just before reaching the Split. I stopped by alone after noticing the sign and went back there. I ate a vegetarian meal, but they have meat as well. Small-ish menu, friendly owner and definitely worth a try.

Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Traveling with a vegetarian, so needed a place for variety. Was fantastic and reasonably priced! Ordered a chicken wrap thingie (am tired, word no find in head) with fries and a soda.