“Fantastic Service with a Smile”

Fantasy Dining Wine N' Dine
Ranked #37 of 94 Restaurants in Caye Caulker
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Grill
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Fantasy dining is located on the beach in front of Ocean Ferry Water Taxi(formerly Caye Caulker Water Taxi) and about a 3 minute walk from San Pedro Belize Express..On the main street we are two buildings over from TOUCAN GIFT SHOP at the four way intersection across from HABENERO'S RESTAURANT. *OPEN FOR BREAKFAST FOR GROUPS OF (12) OR MORE BY RESERVATION ONLY* *WE RECOMMEND(1)DAY ADVANCED NOTIFICATION PLEASE*
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Great good, good value, great atmosphere. Chris and Kimberly own and run this place and are fantastic hosts. Coffee in the morning, burritos for lunch, fish for dinner, you won't go wrong.

There are newer reviews for Fantasy Dining Wine N' Dine

Reviewed 3 March 2014

When you walk off the water taxi go to the main road and look left, you will see a row of businesses which exist on this small piece of haven yet one stands out amongst them as the brightest "Fantasy Dining" and the name speaks for itself. Never have I been to a place where all the food was made fresh and yet still came to me in a timely manner. Where the staff were all born and raised in Belize and have worked in the restaurant field for decades, honing their skills the such precision that even Wolfgang Puck would be amazed. Everyone was welcoming and inviting, they catered to me even after hours in order for me to be completely satisfied, which is something they did out of kindness. I fully support this business and hope to see it again as soon as I go back to Belize this summer.

Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

This is a new restaurant in the old location of La Bodeguita del Medio. It was okay. We went for breakfast and I got the breakfast sandwich which was egg and cheese on a bagel. It listed that it came with lettuce, I got it without. It came on a blueberry bagel which the menu didn't mention. It was strange but not bad. Their fruit smoothies were pretty good.

1  Thank AlaskaTravels907
Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

We've eaten at the several other restaurants that's were higher rated yet they left us unsatisfied. Fantasy fulfilled our taste buds. The blackened fish was blast of flavors, the homemade pasta was very good as were the drinks. Been back twice and never disappointed! A hidden gem!

Reviewed 4 February 2014

I was taken away by their Wings served in a BBQ Honey Glazed Sauce so I kept going back. I met up with some friends and they also loved the lobsters. I am a pasta lover, the Lasagna was amazing I had to have it more than once. The atmosphere is very inviting and I would recommend it as the first and best place to dine in Caye Caulker. The Prices aren't too high and the Service was exceptional.